Windows 10: NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

Discus and support NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tamakebrooks, Mar 14, 2020.

1. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE

:)

Tamakebrooks, Mar 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 14, 2020
  4. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big :D

Casecutter, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big

1. NEED HELP PLEASE!!! Everything is to big - Similar Threads - NEED HELP PLEASE

2. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LOST EVERYTHING...NEED HELP PLEASE: I have an HP Stream 360 Laptop, Windows 8.1. My entire Operating System is gone. I've tried everything to fix....ISO disk image, original drivers, diskpart, command prompt, every resource and solution I could find. NOTHING has helped or has worked. I do not have original...
  4. Need Some Big Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Some Big Help: Hey folks, First of all I want to say that this place is absolutely amazing, the resources you've got are stellar. It stinks that I didn't find this website sooner as it might've meant that I wouldn't have screwed up as much as I ended up doing. I'll try to be brief and I...
  5. I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!: Hello everyone .. I was using a Windows 10 acer device ( not mine, for a family member ) and i noticed that there are alot of unused programs from the control panel so i started to uninstall the ones am sure are not needed like unused players or pdf readers and such .. one...
  6. Need help please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help please!: So unfortunately for me i was watching a movie last night when it said my internet connection has stopped and error etc... which is now working and fixed but i experienced a issue when my internet cut out at that time, my pictures/videos and settings and mail were all...
  7. Please help everything is huge

Please help everything is huge: Everything is big and it wont let me change it the option to change the size of text, apps, and other items is greyed out :( I don’t know what to do... submitted by /u/SavPMA [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ioo7qt/please_help_everything_is_huge/
  8. Big Problem Someone please Help

Big Problem Someone please Help: Hi, So I had this laptop running a genuine copy of windows 10, and I decided to switch to another os, and wiped the data, after trying the os I realized windows was a lot better, so I made a bootable usb with another windows10 laptop and inserted it in my laptop, the from...
  9. I need some big help

I need some big help: So i got a MacBook Pro. And i need to remove mac OS from it inside of Windows 10. I used bootcamp to install it. But Mac is using too much space and i rather windows 10. Over OSX submitted by /u/RetroBitTechnology [link] [comments]...
  10. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae