Windows 10: Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ?

Discus and support Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gretchenich [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gretchenich, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ?

/u/gretchenich, Jul 20, 2020
  2. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Blaiyan Win User
    I want to Build my Own Pc but I Need A LOT of Help

I'll put that at the top of my mobo suggestion list. Please tell me what's the benefits of this board over these...

EVGA 131-GT-E767-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 SLI 3 SATA ...
    GIGABYTE GA-X58-USB3 LGA 1366 Intel X58 USB 3.0 AT...

If 32nm 6 core processors are the next step. Would the board you suggest be able to support that if I only wanted to upgrade my processor or would I need a different mobo for that when that time comes?

Also for the board you suggested. If I wanted to max out the memory I would need to spend a lot more and buy these correct?
    G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3...

Blaiyan, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ?

when I turn on my PC I get a blank white screen any idea what is causing this

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you updated all the drivers?

• Have you installed all the Windows Updates?

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1.Try updating the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic .

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ?

1. Need Help please. When i turn on my PC this is everything I see. Any ideas ? - Similar Threads - Need Help please

2. I need further help with constant BSOD on PC - I tried everything and no idea what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need further help with constant BSOD on PC - I tried everything and no idea what to do.: Hey!My PC:PSU: FSP Hyper 500 GPU: GTX 1060Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2RAM: G.Skill 16 GB Aegis DDR4 2400 MHZCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500 3.6 ghz.OS: Windows 10 Home Edition OG boxed version, fully updatedKingston SSD brand new, a 500 GB HDD and a CD/DVD writer.I experience...
  3. I need further help with constant BSOD on PC - I tried everything and no idea what to do.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need further help with constant BSOD on PC - I tried everything and no idea what to do.: Hey!My PC:PSU: FSP Hyper 500 GPU: GTX 1060Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2RAM: G.Skill 16 GB Aegis DDR4 2400 MHZCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4500 3.6 ghz.OS: Windows 10 Home Edition OG boxed version, fully updatedKingston SSD brand new, a 500 GB HDD and a CD/DVD writer.I experience...
  4. I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help. I can't hear any sound from my laptop. Any ideas?: Hello everyone. I need some help. I could not hear anything from my laptop. The only thing that is working, is when I plug in my second monitor, and the sound is coming from the monitor, but I can't travel with it :. So, what did I do till now. I did go to the Device Manager...
  5. Please I need help on this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help on this PC: The update came in my PC and consumes all the time I have. Now I cant boot my PC it is stuck on welcome screen. The update finish and I decided to restart the PC to make sure everything is okay but now I cant get in. The welcome is sits for hours now. Please I need to get in....
  6. Please I need help on this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please I need help on this PC: The update came in my PC and consumes all the time I have. Now I cant boot my PC it is stuck on welcome screen. The update finish and I decided to restart the PC to make sure everything is okay but now I cant get in. The welcome is sits for hours now. Please I need to get in....
  7. Please I need help on this PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need immediate help please .. everything is gone !!: Hello everyone .. I was using a Windows 10 acer device ( not mine, for a family member ) and i noticed that there are alot of unused programs from the control panel so i started to uninstall the ones am sure are not needed like unused players or pdf readers and such .. one...
  9. When I turned on my PC today everything was like this. Please help! I lost important files.

When I turned on my PC today everything was like this. Please help! I lost important files.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/geros83077 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9ass3/when_i_turned_on_my_pc_today_everything_was_like/
  10. Help, please! Any ideas about "attention needed" what should i do with it?

Help, please! Any ideas about "attention needed" what should i do with it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikholet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fvxivn/help_please_any_ideas_about_attention_needed_what/