Windows 10: need help please

Discus and support need help please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a windows 7 custom build computer and my friend talked me into trying windows 10 x64 1903, so i unplugged my win 7 hard drive and put in a ssd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kameirus, Nov 2, 2019.

1. kameirus Win User

need help please

I have a windows 7 custom build computer and my friend talked me into trying windows 10 x64 1903, so i unplugged my win 7 hard drive and put in a ssd drive i had laying around and put win 10 on it, well i decided it wasnt for me so i removed that hard drive and put my win 7 hd back in and it wouldn't boot.. keeps giving me the error in the attachment. So after searching the web and trying different things i still get the same message, ive eevn reinstalled win 7 amd still get that screen.. so i put the won 10 ssd back in and it booted straight into win 10 no issues.. so i decided to wipe it and install win 7 on it and when it installed win 7 and rebooted it booted right that same screen... How do i fix this so i can get win 7 back and wipe that win 10 ssd.. please someone help... I just got my comp back after having to leave it in California when i moved to ohio and i dont have money to by a new motherboard if that's whats gonna have to happen.. and now i cant add the screenshot i took of the error cause im on my phone

:)

kameirus, Nov 2, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 2, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

need help please

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool need help please :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

need help please

1. need help please - Similar Threads - need help please

2. Need help with the audio please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...
  3. need help with activation PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with activation PLEASE HELP: Hello my name is Landon and I have been trying to activate windows on my computer for a while now , I received my PC as a gift and when I got it windows 10 Pro had already been installed on it, all of a sudden windows has stopped working , and will not reactivate , the...
  4. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  5. Need help with MBR Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with MBR Please: Code: Ok So it looks Like i am always having trouble Booting back into windows so my main Problem that i suffer from is always not able to boot back to windows and at this time even system restore wont help can any one advice me on what to do and never mess up my MBR again...
  6. Need help with CMD command Please

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with CMD command Please: Ashampoo(R) Web Upload thank you 115758
  7. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  8. Spotlight help needed please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spotlight help needed please: Hello, I'm baffled as usual. The "do you like what you see message" only shows a blue screen where the picture should be, all the text is there but no picture. The strange thing is that the picture shows in the preview section where you turn the feature on or off. All...
  9. A little help needed please

A little help needed please: I am just about to do my 'Clean Install' of Windows 10. I was given the instructions shown below and I have disconnected the other drives and have restarted the machine, pressed F12 for the boot options and have requested it boot from the USB drive on which I downloaded the...
  10. Need Help With Windows Upgrade please

Need Help With Windows Upgrade please: I have Windows 10 Pro build 240 installed (and activated) currently, but I want to update to (at minimum) the November Update, currently my start menu is 'broken' because after upgrading from Win 7 I had 512+ shortcuts I have a single (500GB) Hard disk which has been...