Windows 10: Need help, problem with passwords certificates...

Discus and support Need help, problem with passwords certificates... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, My certificates doesnt work, Outlook ask passwords allí the time and sometimes I see error Code 0x80070032. I have tries somethings Like Sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sjsca, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/sjsca Win User

Need help, problem with passwords certificates...

Hello, My certificates doesnt work, Outlook ask passwords allí the time and sometimes I see error Code 0x80070032. I have tries somethings Like Sfc /Scannow without result. Any help? It is my work computer and It is very hard to reinstall everything.

submitted by /u/sjsca
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sjsca, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Borg 386 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Glad you got it sorted.

As soon as a patch is available for the second problem, I or someone will post it. There is a fix for the second problem available now, but thus far it involves manually removing it. Have a look at this article if you want to give it a try.

Second Dell Root Certificate Problem Discovered; How To Check For And Remove eDellRoot And DSDTestProvider Security Risks

Borg 386, Jun 27, 2020
  3. alilpup13 Win User
    need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Need help, problem with passwords certificates...

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Need help, problem with passwords certificates...

1. Need help, problem with passwords certificates... - Similar Threads - Need help problem

2. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  3. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help changing password: Greetings. My Hotmail account has been hacked and I desperately need to change the password. The issue at hand is that in order to do so, one must receive a code for a secondary email account, which I created over a decade ago, haven't used since, and whose password...
  4. need help changing password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Certificate Authority and cannot Submit a Certificate Request, bad Pki...: Hello. I have a problem. The root and subordinate certificate authorities had problems some years back. So we re-created a new root CA, however, it was named the same as the ORIGINAL root ca. Then made up and commissioned a new subordinate CA, This sub did NOT share the same...
  6. Need "Real" help with a password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need "Real" help with a password: I have an old account that I haven't used in forever and I want to update it with my new email, however, its been so long that there was "suspicious activity" and now it's locked for my "safety." In order to unlock it, I need an email that I used over ten used ago and only...
  7. Forgot Password and need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgot Password and need help.: About 4 years ago, I bought my first pc, as a gaming/school device. I created a password but never logged in to Microsoft and therefore can’t change my password. I uploade pictures of my family from years ago into this computer. After going on a trip, I forgot the password. I...
  8. Password problems Need login help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password problems Need login help: When I finish with my computer 6/22/2019 it stated not to close because of a window download and the computer would shut off when finished. The next day I was locked out because my computer didn’t recognize my face, pin# or password. I have spent 3 days with Microsoft and...
  9. Problems with Certificates

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems with Certificates: When I run certutil –store, all the certificates have the same data at the end of each entry, which is:- No key provider information Cannot find the certificate and private key for decryption I don’t think that this is correct, as I believe Windows has lost the location of...
  10. Need help with BIOS Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BIOS Password: Greetings everyone this is my first post! I have a MSI Z77-G45 Main Board and I forgot my password for the BIOS. I'm sure it's UEFI because I have tried to remove the battery for one hour as well as using the clear cmos button and even the clear cmos jumper. The BIOS...