Windows 10: [Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable.

Discus and support [Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; As the topics aid above ,I have a problem with dual monitor via HDMI. I want to connect my laptop to the second monitor via HDMI cable. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Akane, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Akane Win User

[Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable.

As the topics aid above ,I have a problem with dual monitor via HDMI.

I want to connect my laptop to the second monitor via HDMI cable.

I can connect it with out any problem but the the second is display Not optimus , recommend 1600*900 60Hz

And the font in the second in second is very blur and it have some cross line on the screen (Not the monitor problem)

I tried to change the second monitor display to the recommend setting but it not working.

:)

Akane, Jan 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 can't detect second monitor after installing and running ubuntu

I can't detect my second monitor that is connected via hdmi cable after I installed Ubuntu in dual boot. Any suggestions how can I fix the problem ?

JordanKanchelov, Jan 16, 2018
  3. LizFrank Win User
    dual monitors

do I need an HDMI cable in Win 10; my monitor connects via a standard monitor cable

LizFrank, Jan 16, 2018
Thema:

[Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable.

1. [Need help] Problems using dual monitors via HDMI cable. - Similar Threads - Need help Problems

2. Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE: so bassicly i have my laptop connected to monitor and my monitor is 165HZ but with normal HDMI cable i get only 120HZ so if i buy the HDMI 2.0 cable and plug it into my monitor and laptop will it have 165HZ?and u might be wondering "just get the display port cable" i have it...
  3. Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with HDMI 2.0 CABLE: so bassicly i have my laptop connected to monitor and my monitor is 165HZ but with normal HDMI cable i get only 120HZ so if i buy the HDMI 2.0 cable and plug it into my monitor and laptop will it have 165HZ?and u might be wondering "just get the display port cable" i have it...
  4. Dual 2560x1440 Monitors using DisplayPort Cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual 2560x1440 Monitors using DisplayPort Cable: I have two identical HP EliteDisplay E273q 27-Inch LED Monitors. HP Probook Laptop HP usb-c Dock Adapter Intel UHD Graphics 350 My trouble is that when I use the dock which has two DisplayPort ports - one monitor shows up at 2560x1440 while the other gets stuck at...
  5. Needing Help With Dual Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing Help With Dual Monitors: I'm running windows 10 home and I have a hdmi port on my laptop that I connected to my secondary monitor. Display Resolution 1366 X 768 (Recommended) for the laptop resolution. But the secondary monitor is 1920 x1080 full hd. I want to have 2 different wallpapers one for...
  6. External Monitor Not Working Via HDMI Cable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    External Monitor Not Working Via HDMI Cable: Summary: After updating from 1703 to 1809 we are experiencing an issue where the external monitor has stopped working. The end user has an HP Elitebook x360 1030 G2 device connected to an external monitor via HDMI cable. The external monitor was working fine before the...
  7. No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable

No sound using TV as monitor with HDMI cable: I use my tv as a monitor for my computer and the sound has suddenly stopped working. The picture is fine but there's no sound, it says that the "Spatial sound" is off and doesn't give me an option to turn the sound on for anything but headphones. Nothing I've seen online...
  8. No sound after upgrading to GTX 1060 (using HDMI cable/dual monitors)

No sound after upgrading to GTX 1060 (using HDMI cable/dual monitors): Hello, So yesterday I've bought a GTX 1060 6GB (MSI version) and replaced my old GT 730. So previously I used DVI and VGA for my monitors (as I didn't have a HDMI port on old GT 730). And now I'm using HDMI on one of my monitor and DVI on the other one. Right after...
  9. Use Laptop as Secondary Monitor WITH HDMI CABLE

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Use Laptop as Secondary Monitor WITH HDMI CABLE: I have two laptops, both of which have HDMI ports. Is there any software that will use the HDMI cable to make one of my laptops act as a secondary monitor? I don't want any software that requires a network connection because I'm going to be in college. 59100
  10. Need help with dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need help with dual monitors: Hello. I cannot get a dual monitor setup to work for the life of me. I've made a LITTLE progress though by tweaking the BIOS to load from the Mobo VGA port first on boot, but now the second monitor just stays lit up with the windows 10 logo and nothing else, while the first...