Windows 10: Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update?

Discus and support Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a HP pavilion dv3 and I have upgraded to and downgraded from windows 10 a couple of times now because of this problem. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nois, May 23, 2016.

1. Nois Win User

Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update?

Hi all,
    I have a HP pavilion dv3 and I have upgraded to and downgraded from windows 10 a couple of times now because of this problem.

The problem is that windows update makes an automatic update and screws the bootup, which gives an error saying 0x0000.... Memory could not he written.

Last 2 times I restored the computer to an earlier time, but this time there is no resort point!! Now I'm stuck with the blue screen flashing where what should be the logon screen.

Can someone please help me spot and delete the update? Or undo it somehow? I really have lots of software on it and do not want it to be deleted, so can't resest PC.

What can I do? Is there a fix to this logonUi application error? Please let Me know as it I'd slowing down my work!!

(I think that according to what I've read on other sites, the problem is with switchable graphics, whose driver was probably updated. So any help? Can I install another windows on top of this, uninstall update and then try booting?)

Thanks for reading through

:)

2. Need Help Update Not Uninstalling

What we’d like to confirm are the apps that have the same issue as the one that you’ve posted. Additionally, we’d like to know what is the affected application from your original post. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, May 23, 2016
  3. Need Help Update Not Uninstalling

How do I check which progams were affected by update?

Canyon Ives, May 23, 2016
  4. marsmimar Win User

Hello Nois and welcome to Ten Forums. As you've already noticed, updates to Windows Updates occur automatically. This policy is also outlined on the Updates page. (See screenshot.)

Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update? [​IMG]

Windows 10 was was designed to be a service, which means it's supposed to get better through periodic software updates. I heard that since Windows 10 is now a service, it might be possible to turn off Windows Updates through the Control Panel. Note: I have not tried this and I'd suggest making a restore point or system image before trying. Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools > double click Services (in right panel.) Scroll down to Windows Update and double click. You should then be able to select "Disable" for startup type.

marsmimar, May 24, 2016
Thema:

1. Need help quick! How to uninstall windows update's update? - Similar Threads - Need help quick

2. Need help with Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with Windows Updates: Please help me. I've been trying to find help for 2 days. The phone numbers given won't give me a live person. Since March of 2021 my church has had problems with the Windows updates. The last time it was updated I couldn't use the overhead projectors in the Church to put the...
  3. Need quick help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need quick help: Could you check the length of PagefileUsage in Registry since I deleted mine Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management https://i.imgur.com/KvRbvnF.jpg submitted by /u/Project-Simplify [link] [comments]...
  4. updates not needed on uninstalled program

updates not needed on uninstalled program: I no longer have office 2010 installed but Windows keeps trying and failing to download 2 updates for office 2010. It suggests I look up 0x8024002d -- but leads nowhere in terms of solutions. How do I get Windows to stop downloading and trying to install these updates?...
  5. Need help updating windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help updating windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GGking09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjjqzd/need_help_updating_windows/
  6. how do I uninstall Quick driver update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I uninstall Quick driver update: how do I uninstall quick driver update- don't even know how it got on my laptop keeps coming back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-quick-driver-update/365dde69-75af-4604-aaf1-6f82860b975d
  7. Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick

Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick: Hello, I am an HVAC controls technician. I have remote sites that use the Cisco vpn client, all of them hospitals. I was able to run this in the last version of windows, so why can I not run it anymore after the most recent update? Please help quickly! We are in a pandemic...
  8. How the **** to uninstall update?

How the **** to uninstall update?: I uninstall an update. Windows restart and install the same update again. Also I want to my Windows to permanently cutoff from Microsoft server so I don't have to wasted hours fixing my computer everytime there is an update....
  9. Help pls uninstalling updates

Help pls uninstalling updates: Hi, ever since windows update KB4456655 (Sept '18) my computer has slowed down big time, especially Chrome. But now with the latest windows update from February 26, 2019 my computer basically stopped working. I was able to uninstall the latest 2 updates but now cannot...
  10. Version 1511 Updates: Advice or Help uninstalling this update needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Version 1511 Updates: Advice or Help uninstalling this update needed: I opened my laptop the other day and all of a sudden the user interface with Windows 10 had totally changed. What this means for me as a student is that I've lost the usability I depended on to switch between OneNote for Desktop/Edge/word and I have spent the last day with...