Windows 10: need help reactivating windows

Discus and support need help reactivating windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had this pc for like 4 years now I had to send it once to repair due to an audio problem and they had to reinstall the driver that happened like 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Artemis-Arrow, Sep 29, 2020.

1. need help reactivating windows

I had this pc for like 4 years now

I had to send it once to repair due to an audio problem and they had to reinstall the driver

that happened like 3 years ago

now I found out I can contact microsoft for reactivation

and I did but the virtual agent asked for a phone number so that they can call me later

I don't have a phone number

how can I reavtivate windows

:)

Artemis-Arrow, Sep 29, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 29, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

need help reactivating windows

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile need help reactivating windows :)

Thema:

need help reactivating windows

1. need help reactivating windows - Similar Threads - need help reactivating

2. XP needs reactivating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XP needs reactivating.: I am running an old XP as a secondary unit and the dvd/cd died so I replaced it. The unit will not run windows past bootup. Window says it needs reactivating. I am aware that if some hardware is changed, it is likely to cause this problem, but how do I get around it?? The...
  3. XP needs reactivating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XP needs reactivating.: I am running an old XP as a secondary unit and the dvd/cd died so I replaced it. The unit will not run windows past bootup. Window says it needs reactivating. I am aware that if some hardware is changed, it is likely to cause this problem, but how do I get around it?? The...
  4. I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.

I need to reactivate Windows 10 but I don't know how. Help is needed.: HiMy PC was pre-built with Windows about 10 years ago I had a free update to Windows 10 some years back but don't remember when exactly.Recently, I got a notification saying that I needed to activate Windows on my PC and I have a watermark on the bottom right also telling me...
  5. Help with reactivating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reactivating windows: I bought a Windows 11 Pro license to upgrade my new PC from Home to Pro but the upgrade failed, I read up on what possible solutions could work and went ahead on with installing updates in hopes of getting somewhere, after doing so it now reports to be an unactivated copy of...
  6. Help with reactivating windows

Help with reactivating windows: I bought a Windows 11 Pro license to upgrade my new PC from Home to Pro but the upgrade failed, I read up on what possible solutions could work and went ahead on with installing updates in hopes of getting somewhere, after doing so it now reports to be an unactivated copy of...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Education reactivation help needed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Education reactivation help needed: Lenovo 14W purchased with Windows 10 Pro Education installed. Windows 10 was just deactivated and says product code used for last attempt to reactivate cannot be used, Error 0x8004E103. Please advise how to get Windows 10 Pro Education reactivated. Also Office 365 apps...
  8. Need help reactivating Windows 10

Need help reactivating Windows 10: Good evening. Need help reactivating windows 10 Pro after a reinstall. This is on a Dell XPS 8700, originally Win 7 Pro, free update to Win 10 Pro. Everything has been working fine, then a few months back I got a BSOD, inaccessible boot device. Been doing a house reno so...
  9. Changed motherboard, need help reactivating windows

Changed motherboard, need help reactivating windows: Dear community, I recently changed my full setup, not including hard drives. I have a spare backup if i need to go back. But I can't get to activate my Windows digital license on the new fresh installation. When I installed, I do remeber activating with my account login....
  10. Need help reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change

Need help reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change: Hello, I've just made a significant hardware change recently. I changed almost everything in my PC except the GPU and storage devices. I tried to reactivate Windows 10 but got stuck at the "select device" step. Windows doesn't include my "new" PC in the list. This is my...