Windows 10: Need help reading BSOD minidump

Discus and support Need help reading BSOD minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James115511, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Need help reading BSOD minidump

Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the splash screen. I can recreate this problem whenever I want, but no idea how to fix it. The error seems to be the same IRQL_EQUAL_NOT_LESS. Some things I have done so far:Uninstall/reinstall the game.Verify integrity of the filesthrough steam.Reinstalled windows 11Downgraded to Windows 10Rolled back video drivers.stress

:)

James115511, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Aug 18, 2022
  3. OleLarsen Win User
    BSOD and minidumps

Every few days I get a BSOD and I dont know how to read/analyze minidumps. Can anybody help?

OleLarsen, Aug 18, 2022
  4. alannpb Win User

Need help reading BSOD minidump

1709 BSOD error on boot: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO; have minidump; need help

Thanks, Pedro, for that link, which has some good recovery suggestions. I am slowly working my way through the list.

So far, I have successfully reverted my system to an earlier system image which did not have the problem at the time. However, it still

does. The symptoms that prompted my post and that continue are:

1. The first boot crashes before reaching the desktop with a BSOD with stop code "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO".

2. The system automatically restarts and succeeds in reaching the desktop without an error.

So far, in that link of suggested fixes, I have tried:

a) boot to safe mode; then restart with normal booting. This did not help

Besides fixing the problem, I would like to understand what is causing it. That's because, earlier, I thought they were caused by the 1803 build. But now that they have returned with my 1709 build, this suggests something else. Hence the minidumps.

alan

alannpb, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Need help reading BSOD minidump

1. Need help reading BSOD minidump - Similar Threads - Need help reading

2. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  3. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with BSOD minidump reading: Hi,I've been having bluescreens for a very long time now. The most prominent one is driver irql_less_or_not_equal when playing valorant.Here are my minidumps and MSinfo32 files. I had no xxxx.sys when doing driver verifier030823-23125-01.zip030523-10750-01.zipwindows file...
  4. Need help with BSOD minidump reading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  6. Need help reading BSOD minidump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help reading BSOD minidump: Hi,I have been having an issue for a while where a game Path of Exile keeps crashing my computer. I happened after they patched the game a couple month ago. I will start up the game and it would crash. Sometimes it played for 5-10 minutes, most other times it crashed on the...
  7. BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzUzM2ypm6Hj1er23XICgb_FnGH?e=P5RQHkhere are the most recent dump files and the sys info. Pretty sure its driver related but cant figure out which one is causing BSOD....
  8. BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD diagnosis need help reading minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhzUzM2ypm6Hj1er23XICgb_FnGH?e=P5RQHkhere are the most recent dump files and the sys info. Pretty sure its driver related but cant figure out which one is causing BSOD....
  9. Need Help to Read Minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help to Read Minidump: Hi,The BSOD shows Stop code: REFERENCE BY POINTERThe minidump shows a bug check string: PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR.Can someone please help determine which plug-and-play device or driver is causing the BSOD.Here's a link to the dump...
  10. Still getting BSODs, need help reading the minidumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Still getting BSODs, need help reading the minidumps: link to zip folderHello, still getting BSOD almost daily but my scans can't find anything wrong. Any help is appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-getting-bsods-need-help-reading-the/1d2cf904-e7cf-4936-b2c3-832d71d19f14