Windows 10: Need help reading crash dump file

Discus and support Need help reading crash dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJkHvOxu9_tc3xLn8rJoAxIKDY?e=CzreSw Sometimes BSOD sometimes just computer freezing Recently "reset" this computer with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GreatBigBlye101, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Need help reading crash dump file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJkHvOxu9_tc3xLn8rJoAxIKDY?e=CzreSw

Sometimes BSOD sometimes just computer freezing

Recently "reset" this computer with the Windows 10 feature, chose to keep personal data.

Very new to this, not sure if I included all the information needed.

:)

GreatBigBlye101, Jan 3, 2020

2. Reading driver verifier crash dump

Here are the other two images:
    Ill try what you suggested, thank all of you for the help so far.

Need help reading crash dump file [​IMG]

Need help reading crash dump file [​IMG]

AaronOlson, Jan 3, 2020
  3. dig0 Win User
    BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

dig0, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Need help reading crash dump file

Need help analyzing dump file.

If your computer crashes, how can you find out what happened, fix the issue and it prevent it from happening again? You may find the small memory dump file useful in this situation. The small memory dump file contains
    the smallest amount of useful information that could help you identify why your computer crashed. The memory dump file contains the following information:
    • The Stop message, its parameters and other data
    • A list of loaded drivers
    • The processor context (PRCB) for the processor that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (EPROCESS) for the process that stopped
    • The process information and kernel context (ETHREAD) for the thread that stopped
    • The Kernel-mode call stack for the thread that stopped
    To create a memory dump file, Windows requires a paging file on the boot volume that is at least 2 megabytes (MB) in size. On computers that are running Microsoft Windows 2000, or a later version of Windows, a new memory
    dump file is created each time that a computer crash may occur. A history of these files is stored in a folder. If a second problem occurs and if Windows creates a second small memory dump file, Windows preserves the previous file. Windows gives each file
    a distinct, date-encoded file name. For example, Mini022900-01.dmp is the first memory dump file that was generated on February 29, 2000. Windows keeps a list of all the small memory dump files in the %SystemRoot%\Minidump folder.

The small memory dump file can be useful when hard disk space is limited. However, because of the limited information that is included, errors that were not directly caused by the thread that was running at the time of
    the problem may not be discovered by an analysis of this file.

WilliamSuiter1, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Need help reading crash dump file

1. Need help reading crash dump file - Similar Threads - Need help reading

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  4. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  5. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  6. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  7. Help reading a Dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading a Dump file: My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008,...
  8. help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help reading dump file: my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my latest dump file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqXNJ3elC17ndgRWcKnHw_34TFKvua_R/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Need help reading Steam crash dump and trace

Need help reading Steam crash dump and trace: While playing a game, my application almost always crashes 10-15 mins into the game. This is a new occurence and I've tried my best to try to diagnose it. I have updated my display drivers, run chkdisk and sfc /scannow, reset my pc (to rule out malware) and it still crashes....
  10. Need help reading mini dump file

Need help reading mini dump file: This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver...