Windows 10: Need help really bad plz anyone who knows

Discus and support Need help really bad plz anyone who knows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My pc is stuck on reboot and can’t repair and I tried thru command prompt and usb iso everything nothing works I’m tryin to recover because it’s my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MikaiTaiga, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Need help really bad plz anyone who knows

My pc is stuck on reboot and can’t repair and I tried thru command prompt and usb iso everything nothing works I’m tryin to recover because it’s my work pc I do 3D work and that’s time I can’t lose if anyone know how to fix this plz I really need the help the error I get when it can’t repair is (bad system config info) and when I check my directory a folder in the list is missing the vsimdk folder and m not too sure if that has anything to do with it this all happened from the power going out when I had it do a restart.

submitted by /u/MikaiTaiga
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MikaiTaiga, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Haz197 Win User

GPU2 Help Plz

Hi,

1st off, if this is in the wrong place, plz will a mod move it, thnx .. *Smile Need help really bad plz anyone who knows :)

Has anyone managed to get GPU2 working on a g92 gts? plz help me !! it is saying working 250/25000 but is using 1 core @ 100% and my gpu fan isn't spinning up and i know it does, even the slightest workload and its 80c easy.

Has anyone got the time to take me thru it 1 step at a time plz ??

Or a good guide ??

I have 177.35 installed (modded inf) and i had to skip a few files on install, said it couldn't locate them but rebooted fine and nvcntrlpnl is saying 177.35 *Frown Need help really bad plz anyone who knows :(

srry, folding noob, but if it can help cure cancer, .... i'm in !

Haz197, Jul 17, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Over50 Win User

Need help really bad plz anyone who knows

Need Help With Bad Flash

We are here to Help You !

Please list your computer system ( Motherboard and CPU , power supply to determine if you can power up 2 video cards ).

We do understand [ No Signal ] error when connected to your Monitor.

If you are unable to relate. Choices are:
    1) Seek help from us by Providing Information and performing steps as given.
    2) Try to Return the HD-6850 saying it was faulty./ or Get a RMA.
    3) Unable to return video card ... come back for more advice.
    4) Buy another card and store away the bad HD-6850 till a day you or someone can try to repair it.

Over50, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Need help really bad plz anyone who knows

1. Need help really bad plz anyone who knows - Similar Threads - Need help really

2. Pleasew anyone who knows what this means help me understand?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleasew anyone who knows what this means help me understand?: Active Connections Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:9772 Todd:58767 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:58764 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:58793 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:61987 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:61992 ESTABLISHED TCP...
  3. Pleasew anyone who knows what this means help me understand?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleasew anyone who knows what this means help me understand?: Active Connections Proto Local Address Foreign Address State TCP 127.0.0.1:9772 Todd:58767 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:58764 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:58793 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:61987 ESTABLISHED TCP 127.0.0.1:9999 Todd:61992 ESTABLISHED TCP...
  4. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  5. DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_WatchDog_Violation Need help Really bad: I have this issue lately that that my computer when running games on high performance started to lag and then stop and froze completely and after a while it will go into BSOD and give me the watchdog violation.I have already done DISM & sfc scan to check if there is a problem...
  6. I need help really bad my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help really bad my pc: My pc won’t let me log in I’m in my account and I go to gamebar Xboxapp Minecraft and gamebar just reloads and acts like I didn’t click sign in but I did and Minecraft says error code bat my WiFi’s on I resently changed my normal emails password but that email is linked to my...
  7. I need help really badly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help really badly: So I have been trying to figure this out all day and I've just about had it I recently got a m.2 nvme ssd and another just solid state drive I have a bookable usb of windows 10 and I boot it up and boot to the usb drive and it shows the windows logo and then it reboots and...
  8. I need help. Really bad.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help. Really bad.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zyxpineconexyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5de00/i_need_help_really_bad/
  9. I need help really bad

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help really bad: Hello, I swear windows 10 is the worse OS i ever used. Windows 7 and Vista and hell even XP isn't this damn complex and loaded with bloatware nonsense. Anyway, me being experience with computers for over 15 years , been testing Windows 10 on and off for about 2 years, finally...
  10. plz need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    plz need help: i need to deleted the nethor ethernet because is not think no name no divece no materaile i don not what is it 3 ehternet with out no think !!!!!!!![ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plz-need-help/a1dc8e5a-203c-40d5-bfdd-86d55dfb9113