Windows 10: Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V...

Discus and support Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had my computer connected to ethernet for over a year now and this is the first time that it has happened. While I was just minding my business,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KyleMiz, Nov 16, 2020.

1. KyleMiz Win User

Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V...

I've had my computer connected to ethernet for over a year now and this is the first time that it has happened. While I was just minding my business, my computer froze up, so I restarted it. when it restarted, it wouldn't let me connect to the ethernet and said that "The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems". I tried network resetting, resetting windows, and troubleshooting, but none of it works. I tried installing the latest drivers and uninstalled and reinstalled it as well. I looked in the Event Viewer and it said this:

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15BE&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FE had a problem starting.

Driver Name: net1ic64.inf

Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}

Service: e1i65x64

Lower Filters:

Upper Filters:

Problem: 0xA

Problem Status: 0xC0000001

I don't know what to do next, so if someone could help out it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

KyleMiz, Nov 16, 2020

2. Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard

Why does Windows 10 v1809 not include inbox LAN drivers for Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on my new ASUS Z390 motherboard. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail USB drive which contains v1809 and after a clean install it prompted me to connect to Wi-Fi even when the LAN cable is connected so it can download the LAN driver from Windows Update and connect via Ethernet. Why does that happen? If I skip Wi-Fi during OOBE I'm then missing the LAN driver and can't download it from Windows Update without first connecting to Wi-Fi. Clean installing the v1903 update does not have this issue as it includes all of the Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V PID's but requires that I have another USB drive or DVD already made.

Keith Weisshar, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Problem with Ethernet on Windows 10

Im Having Disconnected from the ethernet cable only on my pc, (cables are nice working on the laptop) so just for a 2 secconds i got disconnected then automaitacally reconnects. So I updated my drivers for my Lan Card (Intel-Ethernet-Connection-I219-V)
    and tried almost everything. Please some help (p.s. im on win 10)

alextokevalextokev, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Nikorios Win User

Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V...

Some of my computers have the error message,"Ethernet Tempering Detected. Reconnect the Ethernet connection.".

<Original Title: Ethernet Tempering>

Why some of my computers have a blue screen telling "Ethernet Tempering Detected. Reconnect the Ethernet connection." when I remove the Ethernet cable? I can't then do anything because this announcement comes over again and lasts 10 seconds.

Nikorios, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Need help reconnecting my computer to ethernet. The IntelR Ethernet Connection 6 I219-V... - Similar Threads - Need help reconnecting

2. IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V suddenly stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR Ethernet Controller 3 I225-V suddenly stop: Hi everyone, I have one issue with ethernet that I already tried my best to fix on hardware and software but the issue was not solved.The description for Event ID 163 from source e2fnexpress cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your...
  3. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly: Hello, I have a problem for a few days with my ethernet connection. I can't play online games because my ethernet connection randomly reconnects after 4-6 minutes, in ethernet state, the duration each time restarts after certain period. Please help....
  4. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly: Hello, I have a problem for a few days with my ethernet connection. I can't play online games because my ethernet connection randomly reconnects after 4-6 minutes, in ethernet state, the duration each time restarts after certain period. Please help....
  5. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. The IntelR Ethernet Connection I219-V adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...

The IntelR Ethernet Connection I219-V adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related...: Upon upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10, my ethernet connection stopped working.I have tried installing all versions of drivers, restarted computer every single time. It just does not work.My specs:Windows 10 Pro OS build 19043.928 64x bitAsus Z170-ARI found in event...
  7. Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on Z390 motherboard: Why does Windows 10 v1809 not include inbox LAN drivers for Intel Ethernet Connection (7) I219-V on my new ASUS Z390 motherboard. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail USB drive which contains v1809 and after a clean install it prompted me to connect to Wi-Fi even when the LAN cable...
  8. Need to disconnect and reconnect Ethernet and/or Wi-fi connection whenever computer...

Need to disconnect and reconnect Ethernet and/or Wi-fi connection whenever computer...: My laptop is a MSi GV62 8RD running Windows 10 Home. The wireless adapter is the Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9462, the Ethernet is a Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30) I have tried updating drivers, re-flashing the BIOS, not allowing windows to...
  9. Cannot connect ethernet to home computer will only connect by wifi. Need help with Ethernet...

Cannot connect ethernet to home computer will only connect by wifi. Need help with Ethernet...: Please help! new computer will only connect by Wi-Fi. Need to connect by hardline Ethernet cable for gaming. 1) cable is good works with Xbox 2) ran trouble shooter - windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy setting. 3) ran network adapter trouble...
  10. Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting

Ethernet connection is spiking, disconnecting and reconnecting: Hi everyone. I have a problem with my internet connection. First, I've tried a PCI Wi-Fi card and a repeater and nothing change. My computer have a problem with the internet connection. When I play games like Counter-Strike, I'm spiking and I have some rollback every...