Windows 10: Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working.

Discus and support Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My asus notebook 14 laptop with windows 10 is not working. It's search bar and tool bar do not work. I have to restart it everytime in order to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shivam Chaurasiya, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working.

My asus notebook 14 laptop with windows 10 is not working. It's search bar and tool bar do not work. I have to restart it everytime in order to make it work properly. After restarting, it works well for sometime but after that it again does not works. I am facing these problems from starting when I bought this laptop from Flipkart and there is no sevice center in my area. Please help me. I am very frustrated.

:)

Shivam Chaurasiya, Jul 6, 2021
  2. sleepless Win User

Need help with bios for Asus laptop

hi,

i'm trying to figure which bios i should be using from the asus website. the laptop is asus k52n running windows10 x64 pro. the current bios reads v2.13, dated 08/21/2010.

the asus website has nothing listed for windows 10. there is a choice between "windows 7 32/64" and "others". the listing for windows 7 x64 is described as v2.30.3 which would seem to be a newer version, however it is dated as 07/14/2010 which is older than my current version. the "others" listing is described as v3.12 and dated 11/24/2010, which is definitely more recent than my current version.

i'd appreciate some advice on which to choose. i've been having some bs(od) issues for some time and i'd like to see if a bios change would help. here's a link to the asus driver webpage:

K52N | Notebooks | ASUS Global

thanks.*Wink

sleepless, Jul 6, 2021
  3. trogwolf Win User
    ASUS Notebook K550JX Touchpad not recognized

SteveG47: At your suggestion I uninstalled ATK and Smart Gesture, downloaded those two and Chipset from the link you provided and the result, as expected was NO CHANGE. I say "as expected" because, as I said in my post,

"After install, ***I installed all of the driver software from ASUS.***

The Touchpad would not work. I discovered that the Touchpad does not appear in the Systems Device list. I reinstalled Windows 10 and ***I reinstalled the ASUS drivers.***"

In different laptops, apparently the Touchpad appears in one of two different locations in the Device Manager list of Devices. In some it appears in "Mice and other pointing Devices" while in others it appears in "Human Interface Devices" In my ASUS Notebook
    PC, Model number K550JX(-DM115D), the following Devices appear in those locations:

Human Interface Devices

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant wireless radio controls

USB Input Device

USB Input Device

Mice and other pointing devices

HID-compliant mouse

If somebody has a working ASUS K550J Notebook PC, perhaps you can tell me where your Touchpad device appears and what descriptor appears in the list.

Thank you.-

trogwolf, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working.

keyboard not working after upgrading notebook to Windows 10

I upgraded my asus notebook (x102ba) windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Everything worked fine after upgrade but after few hours suddenly keyboard of notebook stopped working. onscreen keyboard is working. in device manager/keyboard shows driver is updated and
    working. Please suggest me some solution.

AnilSharmaMS, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working.

1. Need help: Regarding Asus notebook 14 with windows 10 is not working. - Similar Threads - Need help Regarding

2. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  3. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  4. Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?: Hey there! I'm back with help topics. Now, I'll give you some details about the 20H2 update. Things and features to know about the 20H2 update my details: The 20H2 update comes with a lot of security enhancements, which are good. The 20H2 update comes with new, nice...
  5. Apps Not Working on ASUS Notebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Not Working on ASUS Notebook: I have a newer ASUS Notebook with a licensed copy of Windows 10 installed. I recently had to have the motherboard replaced. Everything was working well for about a month after I got my computer back. Then, all of the apps in have installed stopped working properly. The apps...
  6. Need help with windows 10 notebook

Need help with windows 10 notebook: Ok. I was using my computer normally, when I accidentally spilled water on my notebook. I used it for a bit longer, but then it went to a black screen reading, Boot Device Not Found Please install a operating system on your hard disk. Hard Disk 3F0 F2 System Diagnostics...
  7. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  8. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10: Dear sir, I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell me, at present can I do upgrade it to Window 10. Madhab Mitra...
  9. asus vivo notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asus vivo notebook: it will not let me install google earth new laptop error 0x80070057 any advice? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-vivo-notebook/b84e8aeb-2dbc-4209-ac62-80e676cce6f0
  10. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON ASUS NOTEBOOK PLEASE.

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ON ASUS NOTEBOOK PLEASE.: Hello can anyone please advise me how to download windows 10 on a asus notebook it keeps advising there is not enough disk space....