Windows 10: Need Help regarding these problem

Discus and support Need Help regarding these problem in Cortana to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef" Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AshikElahi, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Need Help regarding these problem

Need Help regarding these problem 21b6d64d-c15b-45ba-861d-55d66dcecbac?upload=true.png Need Help Need Help regarding these problem 8dc3f882-4d23-479b-99b4-35daf8021c1b?upload=true.png

:)

AshikElahi, Jan 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 23, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Need Help regarding these problem :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 23, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Need Help regarding these problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Need Help regarding these problem

1. Need Help regarding these problem - Similar Threads - Need Help regarding

2. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help regarding Windows Security and defender: Hi, yesterday I had issues after downloading an old game from Ocean of Games. The steps to install were,1. Install "Avengers AIO."2. Disable Defender with the software they provided.3. Install the setup.After that getting issues like,1. When I open Windows Security, it shows...
  3. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help regarding Windows Security and defender: Hi, yesterday I had issues after downloading an old game from Ocean of Games. The steps to install were,1. Install "Avengers AIO."2. Disable Defender with the software they provided.3. Install the setup.After that getting issues like,1. When I open Windows Security, it shows...
  4. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  6. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  7. I need help regarding resolutions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help regarding resolutions: So I was using my TV as a monitor for my laptop to watch movies and stuff, I then realized if I change the resolution to the one higher than the default one on my laptop there are less pixels and it's more clear. Of course there was some Visible Changes (on the laptop...
  8. Need help regarding internet sharing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help regarding internet sharing.: Hello! I am a windows user. Recently I am experiencing the need to share mobile data from my laptop to other devices. I have a D-link modem via which I access Cellular data. Now I want to share this data via hotspot to my mobile. I have used the mobile hotspot function. But...
  9. need some help regarding windows keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need some help regarding windows keys: So i have a laptop which i use for school that currently has windows 10 education installed on it. I'm getting a new one soon and i was wondering if it was possible for me to restore the retail key which was originally on the current laptop and then apply my education key to...
  10. Need help regarding misfunction of OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help regarding misfunction of OS: I might have deleted some system files recently by mistake and it is very difficult to use my PC now. Every .exe file I open asks me to choose a program to open it with, even many of the system apps and processes ask this now. Like task manager or different troubleshooters. I...