Windows 10: need help regarding this error

Discus and support need help regarding this error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exodios, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Exodios Win User

need help regarding this error

need help regarding this error f26957c4-99c9-42af-ba12-a549b5e98721?upload=true.png
    can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it

:)

Exodios, Jan 10, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 10, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond need help regarding this error :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 10, 2021
  4. need help regarding this error

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

need help regarding this error

1. need help regarding this error - Similar Threads - need help regarding

2. Need help regarding Windows Security and defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help regarding Windows Security and defender: Hi, yesterday I had issues after downloading an old game from Ocean of Games. The steps to install were,1. Install "Avengers AIO."2. Disable Defender with the software they provided.3. Install the setup.After that getting issues like,1. When I open Windows Security, it shows...
  3. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What...
  4. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this: WHEA error - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is contained in the data section of this event.That's what I saw while checking the system logs in Event Viewer when my PC froze all of a sudden.This happened while I was playing a game. What...
  5. WHEA error in system logs, need help regarding this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  7. I need help regarding resolutions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help regarding resolutions: So I was using my TV as a monitor for my laptop to watch movies and stuff, I then realized if I change the resolution to the one higher than the default one on my laptop there are less pixels and it's more clear. Of course there was some Visible Changes (on the laptop...
  8. Need help regarding internet sharing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help regarding internet sharing.: Hello! I am a windows user. Recently I am experiencing the need to share mobile data from my laptop to other devices. I have a D-link modem via which I access Cellular data. Now I want to share this data via hotspot to my mobile. I have used the mobile hotspot function. But...
  9. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  10. Need help regarding misfunction of OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help regarding misfunction of OS: I might have deleted some system files recently by mistake and it is very difficult to use my PC now. Every .exe file I open asks me to choose a program to open it with, even many of the system apps and processes ask this now. Like task manager or different troubleshooters. I...