Windows 10: Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

Discus and support Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear sir, I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Madhab Mitra, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

Dear sir,

I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell me, at present can I do upgrade it to Window 10.

Madhab Mitra

:)

Madhab Mitra, Oct 9, 2019

2. HP DV7 Notebook w/ AMD Radeon HD 6620G driver and Windows 10...

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

To get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade, I would suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to control panel, then click on Programs and Features.
    • Tap on View installed updates, then find the update called KB3035583.
    • Now uninstall this update.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 9, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

1. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10 - Similar Threads - Need help regarding

2. Need help regarding misfunction of OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help regarding misfunction of OS: I might have deleted some system files recently by mistake and it is very difficult to use my PC now. Every .exe file I open asks me to choose a program to open it with, even many of the system apps and processes ask this now. Like task manager or different troubleshooters. I...
  3. Need Help Regarding Downloading Windows 10 via USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Help Regarding Downloading Windows 10 via USB: Hey guys. My old laptop has had its hard drive (HDD) broken for quite a while. This means that my laptop is not able to boot up and gives me errors. I am planning to buy a replacement hard drive. However, recently I have learned that the operating system is stored in said...
  4. Need Help W/ VPN Setup for Xbox Live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help W/ VPN Setup for Xbox Live: I've tried many things already, so here I am. If anyone is willing to maybe check on teamviewer or something and help me, that'd be great. Thanks. 30313
  5. Need to restore W-10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need to restore W-10: I was in FB, it was freezing up. I asked for help. It said to go to 3 marks in right corner, and to tools, and then to settings, and somehow it looked right, and I had to ask to cleanup things, and I said all old back to beginning, like it said cookies, and more. I thought...
  6. PC Upgrade - Help needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Upgrade - Help needed.: Hi, wanted to change my mboard, RAM memory and CPU and have these under my wishlist, in order to move forward, I would like to know if these will be compatible with the existing hardware. Thanks for the time spent with this issue. Intel i7 5930K CPU Processor (3.50GHz,...
  7. Upgrade to W 10 from W 8 NOT W 8.1

Upgrade to W 10 from W 8 NOT W 8.1: I have a silly problem. I run W 8 on my desktop computer but have never been able to upgrade to W 8.1 as I have never been able to open Windows Store, despite multiple solutions none of which have worked. The only solution of reinstalling W 8 has not appealed! I am happy with...
  8. Need Help With Windows Upgrade please

Need Help With Windows Upgrade please: I have Windows 10 Pro build 240 installed (and activated) currently, but I want to update to (at minimum) the November Update, currently my start menu is 'broken' because after upgrading from Win 7 I had 512+ shortcuts I have a single (500GB) Hard disk which has been...
  9. Need help upgrading Windows 10 to SSD

Need help upgrading Windows 10 to SSD: Hello, First let me explain my comp setup and what i am trying to achieve. I have windows 7 installed on my dual(raided) hard drive(3terabites). I recently purchased 256gig SSD card specifically for Windows 10. What i am trying to do is install Windows 10 to SSD and...
  10. Need help with Upgrade installation

Need help with Upgrade installation: Hi About a week ago whilst trying to fix my corrupted Steam installation,i was advised to restart in Safe mode and networking.Bad luck for me is that I did this from MSconfig(Safe boot and network),and not using the boot manager and choosing Safe mode and networking from...