Windows 10: Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

Discus and support Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey there! I'm back with help topics. Now, I'll give you some details about the 20H2 update. Things and features to know about the 20H2 update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

Hey there!

I'm back with help topics. Now, I'll give you some details about the 20H2 update.

Things and features to know about the 20H2 update my details:

1. The 20H2 update comes with a lot of security enhancements, which are good.
    2. The 20H2 update comes with new, nice qualities, like the icons in Start Menu much more better than ever before. The Groove Music app's icon makes it look snazzy.Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update? :eek:
    3. The 20H2 update has brought some changes to Windows:
    • Got the copy button for the system details.
    • Moved some settings from Control Panel to Settings app.
    • Changed the look of the folders to a bolder, nicer look in Start Menu.
    • Changed the icons of Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion, and added a shadow effect to them.

It has also made the apps faster, which I really wished to come to Windows.

Disadvantages

The update has removed the Tablet Mode button from Action Center, which is really frustrating. But that doesn't matter. Sometimes, if you're in a laptop, you won't see the battery icon in the SysTray. But it'll come after a restart.

That's all I know about the 20H2 update. If you can't update via Settings, here's the link to download the Update Assistant Tool and the upgrade:

Microsoft Update Assistant Tool

Click on the 1st option i.e., the 'Download now' button.

Joe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, Nov 16, 2020

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Nov 16, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 16, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

1. Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update? - Similar Threads - Need help regarding

2. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.: Update KB4589211has been prohibiting further updates. I found it by uninstalling and then checking for updates and installing them again. When this particular update is installed it does not allow further updates to take place. It results in error code OXC1900101. How can...
  3. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.: Update KB4589211has been prohibiting further updates. I found it by uninstalling and then checking for updates and installing them again. When this particular update is installed it does not allow further updates to take place. It results in error code OXC1900101. How can...
  4. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The Issue is regarding Windows 10 Update Version 20H2

The Issue is regarding Windows 10 Update Version 20H2: I'm Facing this Issue After Uninstalling VirtualBox and Refreshing it but Don't Know what to do.Please someone HELP ME regarding this Issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-issue-is-regarding-windows-10-update-version/83e30fd5-b64a-4b20-aba4-9c4cca58979f
  6. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  7. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  8. Regarding Version 20H2 of Windows

Regarding Version 20H2 of Windows: Hello everyone, just a general question. Has Windows Version 20H2 been released for everyone or is it only for insiders as of 30th September? Thanks & Regards Sagnik...
  9. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  10. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10: Dear sir, I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell me, at present can I do upgrade it to Window 10. Madhab Mitra...