Windows 10: Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

Discus and support Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Update KB4589211has been prohibiting further updates. I found it by uninstalling and then checking for updates and installing them again. When this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bishesh Rijal, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

Update KB4589211has been prohibiting further updates. I found it by uninstalling and then checking for updates and installing them again. When this particular update is installed it does not allow further updates to take place. It results in error code OXC1900101. How can this issue be solved and I can update my pc normally again?

:)

Bishesh Rijal, Jun 6, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

Comodo Software users Windows 10 *Important*

Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update. capture-jpg.jpg

"Hi All,
    We stronly advise Comodo users not to update to latest MS update KB4022716, which is available for Windows 10 users till they have new fixed version of Comodo internet security products installed.

Affected Products:
    - Comodo Internet Security / Comodo Antivirus / Comodo Firewall (Affected versions: v6246 and below)
    - Comodo Cloud Antivirus (Affected versions: v533 and below)
    - Internet Security Essentials (Affected versions: v81 and below)
    - Comodo Secure Shopping (Affected versions: v97 and below)

Possible Problems:
    In case you have updated to MS update KB4022716 prior to updating to latest fixed version of Comodo products, following issues may appear:

- Crashing browsers
    - May not be able to login to Windows

Resolution:
    If you are able to login, you can uninstall Comodo and re-install latest fixed Comodo version. Else you need to go to Windows Safe Mode and uninstall Comodo product or re-store system to state before Comodo product was installed.

In case you want to keep Comodo and pause Windows updates for some time, you may use following steps:
    Step - 1: Click on Start icon on Windows
    Step - 2: Next click on Settings menu item, it will open "Windows Settings" window
    Step - 3: Select "Update & Security" section from there and it will show "Windows Update" section
    Step - 4: Click on "Advanced Options" next, there is "Pause Updates" section allowing you to pause Windows updates for next several days

You can find same steps with images here .

Reason:
    There are unexpected changes in last MS update KB4022716, which are incompatible with Comodo products.
    "

https://forums.comodo.com/news-anno...ate-kb4022716os-build-15063447-t119928.0.html

P4-630, Jun 6, 2023
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Caring1 Win User

Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

Need help updating hardware/software

The OP hasn't listed their OS, which makes a difference.
    If it is Windows 10 he shouldn't have to update any drivers manually.

Caring1, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

1. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update. - Similar Threads - Need help regarding

2. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.: Update KB4589211has been prohibiting further updates. I found it by uninstalling and then checking for updates and installing them again. When this particular update is installed it does not allow further updates to take place. It results in error code OXC1900101. How can...
  3. Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help regarding Windows 10 Home Software update.: Update KB4589211has been prohibiting further updates. I found it by uninstalling and then checking for updates and installing them again. When this particular update is installed it does not allow further updates to take place. It results in error code OXC1900101. How can...
  4. regarding update of driver software

in Cortana
    regarding update of driver software: I am not able to update my driver serial in windows 10 pro...its showing windows cant find driver software for your device...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-update-of-driver-software/e3e91e2e-4969-4fad-9658-b2a9296a14fa
  5. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  6. need help regarding this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help regarding this error: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this error as i have no idea what cause it and have no idea on how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-this-error/2e3a6fd9-4e81-4a49-80ab-7bba78a05f7c
  7. Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help regarding Windows 10 20H2 update?: Hey there! I'm back with help topics. Now, I'll give you some details about the 20H2 update. Things and features to know about the 20H2 update my details: The 20H2 update comes with a lot of security enhancements, which are good. The 20H2 update comes with new, nice...
  8. Regarding antivirus software on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Regarding antivirus software on Windows 10: Hello everyone, I'm not a geek so my question my sound dumb, I hope you guys will kindly help me. I'm using Windows 10 (Home version) on my laptop (ASUS TUF 705GE, 8GB RAM). I notice the memory usage is always above 40%. When I checked Task Manager, "Antimalware service...
  9. Need Help regarding these problem

in Cortana
    Need Help regarding these problem: [ATTACH]Need Help[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-regarding-these-problem/4753cd57-6f0e-462c-8761-fc1d35514bef"
  10. Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help regarding Upgradation of W-10: Dear sir, I have lenovo i5 PC. Its system requirement meet for window 10. At present it have Window-7. Nw I want to upgrade to Window-10. kindly tell me, at present can I do upgrade it to Window 10. Madhab Mitra...