Windows 10: Need help reinstalling my driver

Discus and support Need help reinstalling my driver in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 satellite toshiba laptop for about 6 years when suddenly the network adapter would go into hidden. i tried restarting countless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Zinthite, May 25, 2021.

1. Zinthite Win User

Need help reinstalling my driver

I have a windows 10 satellite toshiba laptop for about 6 years when suddenly the network adapter would go into hidden. i tried restarting countless times, resetting netsh and uninstalling but when i uninstalled it didn't reinstall

:)

Zinthite, May 25, 2021

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, May 25, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 25, 2021
  4. csatennis Win User

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 25, 2021
Thema:

1. Need help reinstalling my driver - Similar Threads - Need help reinstalling

2. hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver: my memory integrity couldn't be turned on so I deleted the oem49.inf, thinking that it was the problem. Turns out it wasn't.how do I reinstall ome49.inf again? Thank you...
  3. hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi guys. need help reinstalling a driver: my memory integrity couldn't be turned on so I deleted the oem49.inf, thinking that it was the problem. Turns out it wasn't.how do I reinstall ome49.inf again? Thank you...
  4. Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver: Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, model GWTN133-1BK, which came with Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly until the day I awoke to find that overnight it had upgraded to 11. Not a problem as I have other computers running 11. But in this case, I found that I could no...
  5. Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I need help reinstalling my wifi network adapter driver: Hello, I have a Gateway laptop, model GWTN133-1BK, which came with Windows 10. Everything was working perfectly until the day I awoke to find that overnight it had upgraded to 11. Not a problem as I have other computers running 11. But in this case, I found that I could no...
  6. need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10: need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on/55609970-4d4c-4c72-90ff-3950a4179f6a
  7. Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop

Help in Reinstalling the Bluetooth Drivers on my laptop: I have window 10 installed on my laptop toshiba portege Z930. I am unable to find the option to turn on bluetooth. i have tried many things but nothing worked.I can't find the bluetooth devices and drivers for toshiba. I need to uninstall and reinstall "Bluetooth Device -...
  8. bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver

bluetooth help needed to reinstall driver: My Bluetooth isn't working and need to reinstall the correct driver. I would appreciate some help with this issue please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-help-needed-to-reinstall-driver/620fc2d6-bf0b-41d0-817c-a4724fb4ac28
  9. Need to reinstall bluetooth drivers

Need to reinstall bluetooth drivers: Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 Installed 7/2/19 OS build 18362.207 Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers/fd72e4e1-7a7d-4674-850a-1f1a1da6edcb
  10. need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10

need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10: need help in how to reinstall bluetooth drivers on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-how-to-reinstall-bluetooth-drivers-on/b3d32892-a123-4314-8238-fbfb5cf1246a