Windows 10: Need help reinstalling windows 10

Discus and support Need help reinstalling windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A week ago I made a thread in which I said I installed Linux on my laptop and I was switching back to windows. Well, I tried doing it today and... this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigPP_n1gg4, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Need help reinstalling windows 10

A week ago I made a thread in which I said I installed Linux on my laptop and I was switching back to windows. Well, I tried doing it today and... this proved to be way more difficult than I thought it'd be. Booting a USB is easy with the tool Microsoft gives you. Only one problem... that tool is windows only! When I went to their website, it just game me an iso file. So alright then, I searched what other alternatives I had and found this video. I followed the instructions exactly as how it said on the video, but then I encountered another problem (and the reason I'm making this thread). I'm trying to boot the USB, but it's not working! (sidenote, my laptop is an HP laptop, in case you needed to know). Whenever I try booting from USB, it just gives me this screen. If anybody knows what I did wrong, please let me know!

submitted by /u/bigPP_n1gg4
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bigPP_n1gg4, Nov 19, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Need help reinstalling windows 10 :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Need help reinstalling windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

Need help reinstalling windows 10

1. Need help reinstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need help reinstalling

2. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...
  3. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...
  4. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need help reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help reinstalling windows: My computer recently experienced a “Critical Process Died” error and now it won’t boot, it’s on a loop where it says that the automatic repair didn’t work. I’ve tried many different solutions but none of them worked. The only option I have left is reinstalling window. The...
  6. need help reinstalling windows 10

need help reinstalling windows 10: hey guys i was about to reinitialize my windows 10 and the electricity shut down and now it giving me error when i try to reinitialize it again i decided to reinstall windows 10 if i do it will i need another windows 10 key ? what to chose in mediacreation tool UPDATE or...
  7. need help reinstalling windows 10

need help reinstalling windows 10: my pc fucked up and i need to reinstall windows 10. nothing on the BSOD works, can i reinstall it without a CD or USB drive? submitted by /u/Ayuyuyunia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fa10qu/need_help_reinstalling_windows_10/
  8. Windows 10 reinstall help needed.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 reinstall help needed.: Ok guys. I've got a friends computer here. It was so ravaged by a virus I had to format the drive and reinstall. That being said, I downloaded Windows 10 Home from Microsofts site, burnt the ISO to a dvd and installed. I skipped the key part, because I assumed it'd just...
  9. I Need to ReInstall Windows 10 but it was an upgrade, Help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need to ReInstall Windows 10 but it was an upgrade, Help?: Need to ReInstall Windows 10 home 64-bit, Please help methods? I have Windows 10 Home 64bit and need to reinstall it, not clean install, and I no disc or product or license for it. I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 back when doing so was 100% free, so I do have a...
  10. Help needed to reinstall Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help needed to reinstall Windows 10.: Hi guys, I have some questions about clean installing Windows 10. Basically I am trying to get around having to download Windows 10, burn it to cd, and reinstall. Can I use reset feature to clean install Windows 10? Will this give me a completely clean image to work from?...