Windows 10: Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...

Discus and support Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro.Already try with some options, such as:- ipconfig /flushdns- ipconfig /renew- ipconfig /release- add user in advanced- manually insert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anton Tjhin, Jun 9, 2024.

1. Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...

Windows 10 pro.Already try with some options, such as:- ipconfig /flushdns- ipconfig /renew- ipconfig /release- add user in advanced- manually insert ip addressCurrently nothing solved.

:)

Anton Tjhin, Jun 9, 2024

2. remote desktop connection help

hey i am trying to conect to a friends computer to help her with some stuff, but i cant get the windows remote desktop connection thing to work. and we tried the remote assistance thing with windows messenger also. she accepts the connection and there is supposed to ba a window that pops up and says yes i want to allow this connection but nothing happend. i have tried to do it with my room mates computer aswell and for some reason i cant get it. any ideas??? *Bang Head :banghead:

acousticlemur, Jun 9, 2024
  3. Kari Win User
    Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Kari, Jun 9, 2024
  4. kemchong Win User

Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...

Remote Desktop Connection Error

I need help to solve the Remote Desktop Connection error. I had allowed Remote Desktop connection in the windows advance options and windows firewall. However, when I click on connect to the remote computer, got the error message "You must change your password before logging on the first time. Please update your password or contact your Administrator or technical support."

This makes no sense as I had password on Windows and it connects using Microsoft Outlook password. I had follow all the instructions to setup RDC and not working.

Can someone please help? Thanks

kemchong, Jun 9, 2024
Thema:

Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...

1. Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to... - Similar Threads - Need Help Remote

2. Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...: Windows 10 pro.Already try with some options, such as:- ipconfig /flushdns- ipconfig /renew- ipconfig /release- add user in advanced- manually insert ip addressCurrently nothing solved....
  3. Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help: Remote Desktop Connection. Error message "Your computer could not connect to...: Windows 10 pro.Already try with some options, such as:- ipconfig /flushdns- ipconfig /renew- ipconfig /release- add user in advanced- manually insert ip addressCurrently nothing solved....
  4. I keep getting this error Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Your computer could not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this error Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Your computer could not...: I previously had my remote desktop connected to my old phone but had to get rid of it, well because of an ex : but I keep getting this error message that states it that it can not connect to another console because I have a console in session, I was not ableto clear anyhting...
  5. I keep getting this error Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Your computer could not...

I keep getting this error Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Your computer could not...: I previously had my remote desktop connected to my old phone but had to get rid of it, well because of an ex : but I keep getting this error message that states it that it can not connect to another console because I have a console in session, I was not ableto clear anyhting...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  7. Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.

Remote Desktop Connection cannot connect to the remote computer.: Greetings to the well of knowledge.We have a remote desktop farm consisting of one broker Server 2016 and four RD servers Server 2012R2, all of which are running in Azure. They were moved to Azure in a lift-and-shift operation from our physical servers.Over the past month or...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop Connection Error Message: I keep getting an error message when I try to remote desktop connect. It says could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress. Can someone please help?...
  9. Help with Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with Remote Desktop Connection: I can RDP to my computer name - MAIN-PC from within the LAN. I use microsoft account to logon normally. I can RDP to the MAIN-PC computer from WAN but got the "remote desktop connection your credentials did not work" error. I know the password and the logon name is correct...
  10. Help with remote desktop connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with remote desktop connecting: I am setting up my work computer so I can remote log in from home & work from home. I have everything set up & working via the built in remote desktop app on my laptop however the issue I am having is when I remote in the computer I am remoting into gets logged out which is...