Windows 10: Need help removing license

Discus and support Need help removing license in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hold on! Before you reply with the typical "Oh, you need to go and type slmgr /dlv into CMD and you're done" let me explain what I specifically am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Relation_Patient, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Need help removing license

Hold on! Before you reply with the typical "Oh, you need to go and type slmgr /dlv into CMD and you're done" let me explain what I specifically am asking for.

So I need the command to remove my Win 10 license from my bricked OS. It isn't the only OS on the PC either, I have another drive with windows 10 on it.

Is there a BootRec command to do this?

submitted by /u/Relation_Patient
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Relation_Patient, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 20, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 20, 2021
  4. blinxster Win User

Need help removing license

AMD Fiji XT Reference PCB as Short as GTX 970 Reference, R9 295X2 Performance

Why have you removed WCCftech's logo from the image?? This is not part of the common license agreement
    Although you cite them that is illegal so I suggest you place the original image on you article immediately as I am ready to take this one step further

blinxster, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Need help removing license

1. Need help removing license - Similar Threads - Need help removing

2. I need some help with license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need some help with license: I brought my computer in the repair shop to fix my Windows issue. He needs to re install Windows and it seems that it is the only way. I wait but I got the device just today. When I boot the computer, it is successful however I found out that it is not activated. It is before...
  3. I need some help with license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some help with license: I brought my computer in the repair shop to fix my Windows issue. He needs to re install Windows and it seems that it is the only way. I wait but I got the device just today. When I boot the computer, it is successful however I found out that it is not activated. It is before...
  4. I need some help with license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help removing a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help removing a virus: i got a virus and it seems to of disbaled or possible removed all settings from windows security. as ithe page is completely blank when i try to click it, and i can not update windows anymore either as it just says something whent wrong.and there are no options listed. and if...
  6. Need Help With Windows 10 Licensing

Need Help With Windows 10 Licensing: Hi I am a small computer repair shop and I often get many older computers in pretty good condition. For example: I got an older computer with just a Windows XP Home OEM Sticker on it, what if I do the following: 1- Make a clean install of Windows 10 Home without using a...
  7. Need help understanding digital license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help understanding digital license: A few years ago I got a laptop with Windows 10 Pro then a few months ago I got an old PC from a friend. On said PC I signed into my Microsoft account. In the Activation section of Update & Security, both computers say that Windows 10 Pro is installed with the message:...
  8. digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help

digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help: hi, I need to remove windows pro from my Asus flip book. problem is not enough space on drive C. Try to install windows 10 home already and digital license for Win 10 Home. I need 8gb of storage my to install current and 6.8gb on my drive C. is there I was to by pass this. I...
  9. Need help with my 2 licenses.

Need help with my 2 licenses.: I have a Windows 10 pro license on my laptop linked to my Microsoft account, but I also have a windows 10 home license on my desktop linked to my account as well; I only want the pro on both devices. Both are digital licenses....
  10. Need help removing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help removing Ubuntu: Hi, My laptop was setup to dual boot with Ubuntu, I finally got another computer to run Ubuntu so I'd like to remove it from my laptop and use the space it's taking up. Anyone know how? 110600