Windows 10: need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64

Discus and support need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] the red boxes in the screenshot is what i want disabled, i prefer to use registry to do this if its possible, ive tried searching for hours and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moomoocow83, Dec 17, 2017.

1. need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64

need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64 [​IMG]

the red boxes in the screenshot is what i want disabled, i prefer to use registry to do this if its possible, ive tried searching for hours and havnt found anything closest thing i did find was on tenforums sister site for windows 7 but i doubt that will work,

someone please help me disable the organise bar and the layout menu please

:)

moomoocow83, Dec 17, 2017

2. regarding background personalize settings

i am unable personalize my background settings in windows 10 pro 64 bit installed in my laptop...a message is appearing at the top of the personalize page in windows as-some settings are managed by your organisation.
    (in Red color)

Singh Rohtan, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Can i install windows 7 and upgrade to windows 10pro 64bit?

Actually i have a Windows 10 pro 32-bit installed in my System.

I want to upgrade from 32bit to 64-bit of Windows 10 pro , As my System supports 64-bit .

so i dont know how upgrade from windows 32-bit to 64-bit.

Can i install windows7 64bit and upgrade it to Windows 10 pro 64-bit.

Do i need to pay for MICROSOFT for upgrading to windows 10 pro.

nageshjogu, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64

That is an extremely non-standard File Explorer you have there!

It appears to have had the Ribbon surgically removed and replaced with the Windows 7 'Organise etc.' tools. What on earth have you done to it? And without knowing what you've done, how do you expect us to know how to help?

Thema:

need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64

1. need help removing organise bar from windows 10 pro 64 - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. Need help leaving an organisation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help leaving an organisation.: I recently upgraded my computer, I switched the motherboard, ram, cpu, but kept the rest the same including storage. Ever since I upgraded it I haven't been able to activate windows, I go to reactivate it and it says the normal 'cannot activate because of your organizations...
  3. Need help leaving an organisation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help leaving an organisation.: I recently upgraded my computer, I switched the motherboard, ram, cpu, but kept the rest the same including storage. Ever since I upgraded it I haven't been able to activate windows, I go to reactivate it and it says the normal 'cannot activate because of your organizations...
  4. Need help leaving an organisation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  6. Remove organisation from PC

Remove organisation from PC: Hi, Id like to remove the organisation from my pc.I have removed the account from 'Access work or school' and logged out of one drive however some settings are still controlled by the organisation....
  7. Remove organisation from PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  9. Removing organisations from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing organisations from computer: Hello!I am trying to remove my school from my computer, as they have restricted many applications on my computer. When i go to Settings < Access school or work<click on my on my schools' domain < disconnect, it then asks me to put in alternate account, my microsoft account,...
  10. Removing organisations from computer