Windows 10: Need help removing school account from computer

Discus and support Need help removing school account from computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every time I open my computer I'm asked to resolve an issue pertaining to one of my Microsoft accounts. The account in question is my old school email,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TylerKaszuba, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Need help removing school account from computer

Every time I open my computer I'm asked to resolve an issue pertaining to one of my Microsoft accounts. The account in question is my old school email, and I'm struggling to figure out how to remove it from my computer. When I click the Manage button for it, I'm taken to my school's login page and hub, where I have no option to remove the account. Likewise, when I go to my Microsoft account settings, I have no option to remove it.

I have no idea how much authority you guys may have with being able to help me remove this account considering it's managed by a third-party organization, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know what information you would need from me in order to resolve this.

Tyler

:)

TylerKaszuba, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 24, 2020
  3. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Need help removing school account from computer

2 school accounts

Hello Harry,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are facing issues with syncing data of OneDrive from your School account, then I suggest you to follow the steps to

fix OneDrive sync problems

However, if you want to add your School’s OneDrive account to your Windows 10 computer, then please follow the steps

how do I merge my personal and school Microsoft accounts?

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Need help removing school account from computer

1. Need help removing school account from computer - Similar Threads - Need help removing

2. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  3. remove school mail account from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea
  4. How to remove a work or school account from your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove a work or school account from your computer: I've seen other posts saying to go to the accounts section in settings and just disconnect them, but there is no option to disconnect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-work-or-school-account-from-your/8c9b2daa-d2b1-478a-9894-a15686559a22
  5. How to remove a work or school account from your computer

How to remove a work or school account from your computer: I've seen other posts saying to go to the accounts section in settings and just disconnect them, but there is no option to disconnect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-work-or-school-account-from-your/8c9b2daa-d2b1-478a-9894-a15686559a22
  6. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer: Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator...
  7. Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer

Can't remove Microsoft account from school computer: Hello. I got a brand new Microsoft laptop and I was messing with the controls, trying to get used to it. I accidentily added my account. I tried to remove it but there's no option to. I searched all over the internet. Since mine is a school, I can't login into administrator...
  8. Need help removing school account!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing school account!: I downloaded Microsoft teams and it has been making my computer slower in the background, and also today I noticed that I can no longer use windows defender. It says it admin has limited access. So basically I need to find out if this is malware or if its my stupid school...
  9. Need help removing old school account from my PC, and more

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help removing old school account from my PC, and more: So my Windows Admin account on this PC is my old .edu account, which is no longer active. My dad got the family office 365 and wants to give me access. My microsoft account which I use for my Xbox live, etc, isn't the .edu account. I'm looking for help as to how to remove the...
  10. Remove an account from school pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove an account from school pc.: Okay so I signed in to Microsoft PowerPoint on a school pc a few weeks ago and now it has signed me into windows. I have tried to do it my self but to no avail. there is no button for removing the account but I have removed the email. I live in Denmark but I don't know if...