Windows 10: Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

Discus and support Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Memes4Cash, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to run, and I have yet to been able to get it to run. I've just decided to give up and delete Sandbox but disabling it via the "turn windows features on and off" does not seem to do anything; the app is still present after a restart. If there is any way I can fully remove the program, I would appreciate it.

:)

Memes4Cash, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Vmmem process will not be killed. Windows sandbox.

Hi,

We understand your concern as you are unable to stop the Windows Sandbox process.
    Please try disable and re-enable sandbox to check the issue.

1. Press Windows + R key, then type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.
    2. Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    3. Uncheck the box beside Windows Sandbox and click
      OK
    4. Restart the PC and check.

If the issue still persists then I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have experts and support
    professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Sandbox to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

windows sandbox Not working

Hi,

There is a possibility that the feature is corrupted or not set up properly. I would advise you to disable Windows Sandbox first and then enable it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

1. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home. - Similar Threads - Need Help Removing

2. Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Removing Windows Sandbox from Win11 Home.: As the title suggests, I attempted to install Windows Sandbox on my Win11 Home laptop via CMD. Although I managed to install it, it does not seem to run, and I have yet to been able to get it to run. I've just decided to give up and delete Sandbox but disabling it via the...
  3. Tried to install Sandbox on WIn11 Home

Tried to install Sandbox on WIn11 Home: HiI tried to enable the Sandbox feature on my laptop running Win11 Home but I get an error. When I try to open the application it says "Windows Sandbox failed to initialize".I used the following code I found on https://beebom.com/how-enable-windows-sandbox-windows-11/ on a...
  4. Tried to install Sandbox on WIn11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to install Sandbox on WIn11 Home: HiI tried to enable the Sandbox feature on my laptop running Win11 Home but I get an error. When I try to open the application it says "Windows Sandbox failed to initialize".I used the following code I found on https://beebom.com/how-enable-windows-sandbox-windows-11/ on a...
  5. Was Wordpad removed from Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was Wordpad removed from Win11?: Was Wordpad removed from Windows 11?If I search my computer for "Wordpad", I get no results. I found "wordpad.exe" in one of the "C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-wordpad...." folders, but when I try to run it, I get an alert telling me, "This app can't run on your...
  6. Was Wordpad removed from Win11?

Was Wordpad removed from Win11?: Was Wordpad removed from Windows 11?If I search my computer for "Wordpad", I get no results. I found "wordpad.exe" in one of the "C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-wordpad...." folders, but when I try to run it, I get an alert telling me, "This app can't run on your...
  7. Win11 Sandbox crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Sandbox crash: Every time I start sandbox, it will crash randomly after a few minutes. : WindowsSandboxClient.exe: 10.0.22621.608: 0x87471103: ntdll.dll: 10.0.22621.900: 0xa97a9ed6: 0xc0000005: 0x000000000003c55d ID: 0x0x17E8: 0x0x1D937F5A3A7E325:...
  8. Win11 Sandbox crash

Win11 Sandbox crash: Every time I start sandbox, it will crash randomly after a few minutes. : WindowsSandboxClient.exe: 10.0.22621.608: 0x87471103: ntdll.dll: 10.0.22621.900: 0xa97a9ed6: 0xc0000005: 0x000000000003c55d ID: 0x0x17E8: 0x0x1D937F5A3A7E325:...
  9. Sandbox For Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox For Windows 11 Home: Hi,I'm interested in trying out Windows Sandbox, but I can install or activate it. Is there a way I can do so? I'm on Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-for-windows-11-home/b32814ba-c8d7-472e-9beb-e77fa860c9d0
  10. Sandbox For Windows 11 Home

Sandbox For Windows 11 Home: Hi,I'm interested in trying out Windows Sandbox, but I can install or activate it. Is there a way I can do so? I'm on Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandbox-for-windows-11-home/b32814ba-c8d7-472e-9beb-e77fa860c9d0