Windows 10: need help resetting hp gaming laptop

Discus and support need help resetting hp gaming laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ive just purchased a second hand laptop, which lm having issues with. the person did reset the system but his account is still on it, l did add my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by auroken, Feb 29, 2020.

1. auroken Win User

need help resetting hp gaming laptop

Ive just purchased a second hand laptop, which lm having issues with.

the person did reset the system but his account is still on it, l did add my own.. but lm not an admin and his account requires a password. now l did use the F11 recovery menu and specifically said "clean system" but when it boots back in l still see mine as his account which requires a password meaning l cant do anything at present.. how do l remove the passwords and or completely factory reset? because lve ran things twice and met with logins to users.

:)

auroken, Feb 29, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Resetting my HP laptop

Since it is a new HP laptop and you want to reset it, instead of using the Windows 10 Reset, why not use the HP Factory Restore application, it should be located on your Start Menu - the alphabetical list - scroll down to the HP suite of apps and look
    for recovery . . .

DaveM121, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Adam Win User
    How to reset BIOS F.60 on HP Laptop 15-bs111ur?

A couple of months ago I updated BIOS of my HP Laptop 15-bs111ur on F.60. I am sure that I downloaded F.60 from the official website. Around the same time, after BIOS upgrading I started to hear loud fan noise. I performed many steps to fix it:

1. Updated all drivers;
    2. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition;
    3. Used all tests from HP Support Assistant;
    4. Thermal paste was replaced;
    5. The fan was replaced (yes, I even installed a new fan for CPU).

Nothing helped.

Recently, I noticed, that F.60 version was gone from the list of versions supported for my bs-111ur. And now, obviously, I am pretty sure BIOS should be reset. I tried to reset BIOS with the following ways:

How I can reset BIOS? Or maybe there is some way to downgrade F.60 on F.52?

4. need help resetting hp gaming laptop

How will this HP Pavillion gaming laptop handle games?

I am pretty sure I am getting Walmart's new HP Pavillion gaming laptop for Christmas, and I was wondering how it will be able to run the following games.

First off, here are the specs:

• Operating system: Windows 10 Home
      • Processor: ****zvspsnEaAi7rEALw_wcB

I am wondering how it will handle the majority of games on the market and on what settings.

Specifically, how will these games run:
        • Minecraft Java
        • Forza Horizon 4
        • Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO)
        • Overwatch
        • Fortnite: Battle Royale

Please make sure to look at all specs and requirements for these games before responding.

Thank you so much, and happy holidays!

CharlieWard1, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

need help resetting hp gaming laptop

1. need help resetting hp gaming laptop - Similar Threads - need help resetting

2. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  3. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.: I just discovered that my hp laptop camera isn't working. The screen is blank when I try to take a photo or switch my video on for meetings. Several attempts to troubleshoot have failed. I either get 0xA00F4240/ 4292 error codes. Has anyone been able to resolve such. Help...
  4. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help needed with HP laptop camera not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need help with reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  7. how to factory reset hp laptop help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to factory reset hp laptop help: i cannot factory reset my hp scarlet laptop i recently purchased. it seems alot of my personal information and email/social media/iphone and now hp arent acting properly and i believe my devices are being hacked and my information skewed...
  8. Need help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with resetting my laptop: I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows...
  9. HP Laptop reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Laptop reset: How do I reset my HP laptop back to factory settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-reset/b40aef88-6ea9-42b8-97ac-be9992fb1aff
  10. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...