Windows 10: Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting...

Discus and support Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/antmafioso [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/antmafioso, May 13, 2020.

1. Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting...

/u/antmafioso, May 13, 2020
  2. Dano 00TA Win User

Bios keeps resetting...not the battery

I'm having problems with a abit AW9D Max board in an older build of mine that keeps resetting the bios everytime I shut it down. The time is ok so I assume it's not the battery but the other settings such as Uguru setting, ram and other stuff resets to defaults*Wtf :wtf: I've had this computer for a few years with nothing like this happening till now. I'd just leave everything at default but the Uguru alarm goes off whenever I start it and I have to disable it in the bios. Any suggestions on what I can try?

Dano 00TA, May 13, 2020
  3. regan1985 Win User
    netgear router ,keeps needing reseting

i have a netgear wgt 624 v3 and i find myself reseting it about 5-6 times a day with is a pain as its no where near my room. there is 4 people using it and at most 6 people including xbox and laptops! and if i download using utorrents it will stop working with 30mins and then i reset it and it works fine again for 30 more mins!

i have no idea what it is or have to fix it i have googled it with no joy!

any1 help?

regan1985, May 13, 2020
  4. Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting...

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting...

1. Need help resetting my old school laptop this keeps popping up after 5 times of resetting... - Similar Threads - Need help resetting

2. Need Help Resetting Default GPU Settings to NVIDIA After Laptop Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Resetting Default GPU Settings to NVIDIA After Laptop Reset: Hello Microsoft community, I recently performed a reset on my laptop, and since then, my default graphics settings have switched to Intel instead of NVIDIA RTX 3060. This has been causing performance issues, especially in Adobe and 3D modeling software where there is a...
  3. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  4. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Factory Reset an old school laptop: Okay so a bit of back story: I used to go to this one school where they wanted us to bring our own laptops from home so that they can put their system on it. I gave them my Dell Windows laptop and they reset it to be a school laptop. It has blocked websites, admin passwords...
  5. How to Factory Reset an old school laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Need help with reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  7. Old School Laptop - Need help to factory reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old School Laptop - Need help to factory reset.: So I've got an old school laptop and I'm trying to figure out how to factory reset it. It's still connected to the schools domain and I can't factory reset from settings without admin password and username, which I can't get (whatsoever). How do I factory reset this...
  8. Need urgent help with setting up my laptop after a reset

Need urgent help with setting up my laptop after a reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RealLegiods [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb5ivr/need_urgent_help_with_setting_up_my_laptop_after/
  9. Need help with resetting my laptop

Need help with resetting my laptop: I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows...
  10. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...