Windows 10: need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity

Discus and support need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi hello all, it shows that " igdkmd64.sys " is installed twice , i went to system32/drivers and it only shows it there once. .i didnt have this... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by normal_person123, Jul 13, 2021.

1. need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity

Hi hello all, it shows that " igdkmd64.sys " is installed twice , i went to system32/drivers and it only shows it there once. .i didnt have this problem last week. it has just arisen after a clean install. ?any help would be great as i am trying to enable Memory integrity. Thank you.

:)

normal_person123, Jul 13, 2021
  2. glnz Win User

Can't turn on Memory Integrity due to INtel graphics drivers

On my Dell Optiplex 7010 Win 10 Pro 64-bit PC (version 20H2), I can't turn on Memory Integrity due to some Intel graphics drivers. I have Intel graphics, not a separate video card. See screenshot below. Any suggestions? Thanks.

need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity [​IMG]

3. Cliff S Win User
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

From the article you linked Shawn:
    My Logitech webcam is one of those drivers that doesn't work now, with this turned on.

But, Microsoft provides their own generic drivers for webcams(in Device Manager), just basic ones with no frills, but enough to work in Skype.

Samsung and Logitech are notorious for not updating their certificates, so it is to be expected I guess*sarc

Cliff S, Jul 13, 2021
  4. need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity

Memory Integrity option cannot be turned off

I am unable to turn off the Memory Integrity option for some reason.
    I even followed the steps below and rebooted, still keeps on enabling itself.
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

Even try these settings to disable Credential Guard here.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...l-guard-manage

Even reinstalled Windows 10 by wiping out all the partitions starting from scratch. Still no luck.
    Think this is a bug in v1809.

Before the complete reinstallation, I did enable the VBS settings with UEFI Lock features under the Group Policy.
    But I am stumped as to why even after a reinstall I cannot disable the Memory Integrity option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

win10freak, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity

1. need help resolving driver issues to turn on memory integrity - Similar Threads - need help resolving

2. Memory Integrity disabled even after resolving driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity disabled even after resolving driver issues: I had what seemed to be a pretty common issue with incompatible drivers preventing activation of the Memory Integrity feature of Windows Security. This went on for a shamefully long time, probably over a year, until I finally got around to removing/updating* the offending...
  3. Memory Integrity disabled even after resolving driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity disabled even after resolving driver issues: I had what seemed to be a pretty common issue with incompatible drivers preventing activation of the Memory Integrity feature of Windows Security. This went on for a shamefully long time, probably over a year, until I finally got around to removing/updating* the offending...
  4. Need help turning on Memory Integrity after deleting an incompatible driver that was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help turning on Memory Integrity after deleting an incompatible driver that was...: I’m getting rid of Webroot security protection because I’ve been told Windows Security now does a great job. I reviewed the Windows Security parameters before uninstalling Webroot and found that Memory Integrity would not turn on because of an incompatible driver a Western...
  5. Need help turning on Memory Integrity after deleting an incompatible driver that was...

Need help turning on Memory Integrity after deleting an incompatible driver that was...: I’m getting rid of Webroot security protection because I’ve been told Windows Security now does a great job. I reviewed the Windows Security parameters before uninstalling Webroot and found that Memory Integrity would not turn on because of an incompatible driver a Western...
  6. "Memory Integrity can't be turned on" and no driver issues found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Memory Integrity can't be turned on" and no driver issues found: Looking around I've seen other people with the problem of not being able to turn on the Memory Integrity. Their suggestions are to find out what drivers are having issues and reinstall/disable/delete them. I did find a few issues but have resolved them. Now my scan shows no...
  7. How to resolve driver incompatibility when turning on the memory integrity setting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve driver incompatibility when turning on the memory integrity setting?: How to turn on this setting. It says that there are problems with incompatible drivers. How do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-driver-incompatibility-when-turning/7ebeaebe-4a1e-4916-9343-d5e7d39f6c86
  8. How to resolve driver incompatibility when turning on the memory integrity setting?

How to resolve driver incompatibility when turning on the memory integrity setting?: How to turn on this setting. It says that there are problems with incompatible drivers. How do I resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-driver-incompatibility-when-turning/7ebeaebe-4a1e-4916-9343-d5e7d39f6c86
  9. Memory Integrity and Driver issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity and Driver issues.: So when i launched my computer today i got a popup saying Program Compatibility Assistant, A driver cannot load on this device, Driver :ene.sys and a learn more button which when clicked takes me to a microsoft help page. Then on the page its telling me "Go to the Core...
  10. Memory Integrity issue cannot be resolved.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory Integrity issue cannot be resolved.: After completely deleting all program files and then cleaning the Program drive with the clean install feature on Win 10 I am still reading "wdcsam64_prewin8.sys" in Core Isolation details....