Windows 10: Need help reverting from 2004

Discus and support Need help reverting from 2004 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I got the 2004 update back on 6.15 and have been using it without many hiccups. However, two nights ago, I tried to run AutoCAD and it kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nicoga3000, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Need help reverting from 2004

So I got the 2004 update back on 6.15 and have been using it without many hiccups. However, two nights ago, I tried to run AutoCAD and it kept crashing. Through hours of removing, reinstalling, registry editing, C++ runtime updates, and a slew of other random crap, I've all but determined that the issue is due to the newest Windows update. I hadn't booted AutoCAD from the house since May sometime, and this is the ONLY other major change I've made that would make any sense.

Three questions!

What's the easiest way to get a USB loaded with a previous and stable version so I can refresh my install drive?

Any suggestions on a solid and stable version?

Kind of a longshot, but anyone else find that some programs no longer work after 2004 no matter what they try?

submitted by /u/nicoga3000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nicoga3000, Jul 24, 2020
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Need help reverting from 2004 [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Need help reverting from 2004 [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jul 27, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Need help reverting from 2004

Reverting to Windows 8.1 from 10

Hi Rosey,

I realize that you want to go back to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

• After upgrading to Windows 10, did you make any other changes to the computer?

Suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided by “Andre Da Costa” from this thread to check if that helps.

Revert back to Windows 8.1 from Windows 10

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Need help reverting from 2004

1. Need help reverting from 2004 - Similar Threads - Need help reverting

2. Need help with reverting something.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with reverting something.: So, I use medal to record game clips, but I don't like them hogging a lot of space on one of my drives. So I made a batch file to delete the clips in it everyday at 12:00 AM (with task scheduler). And to make sure it worked, I tested it on desktop first so nothing too bad...
  3. Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now: I updated to latest windows 10 fall feature update, v. 2004. The update went fine, but I noticed some programs performing slowly and had some major graphics glitches. After checking that all my drivers for video were updated to latest and finding no improvement, I decided to...
  4. Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now

in Windows 10 Support
    Reverted from v. 2004 to 1903, install problems now: I updated to latest windows 10 fall feature update, v. 2004. The update went fine, but I noticed some programs performing slowly and had some major graphics glitches. After checking that all my drivers for video were updated to latest and finding no improvement, I decided to...
  5. Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.

Help needed in Windows 10 2004 version.: Hello, I have Intel Xeon e5-2660 (8 core 16 threads) and 16 Gigs of RAM on my Dell Precision T3610. I have Windows 10 2004 version running. But my problem is that sometimes my PC gets stuck in normal usage and I have to hold down the power button to restart it. I had checked...
  6. Revert dual boot/GRUB - help needed

Revert dual boot/GRUB - help needed: Hi. At the outset, I am new to dual boot so it is likely I have made some mistakes here. Please bear with me. I have an Ideapad with preinstalled Windows 10 and UEFI. I installed Ubuntu in a separate partition and installed the boot loader to the EFI partition. All worked...
  7. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  8. Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert To Build-1909 From Build-2004: Hi everyone. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home build-2004 but I find it pretty buggy on my system so would like to revert to build-1909. Unfortunately the 1909 ISO is no longer available on the Microsoft website. Can anybody advise what is the best route to take? I don't...
  9. Need help regarding recovery from 2004 to 1909

Need help regarding recovery from 2004 to 1909: submitted by /u/dushyanth01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hj6j0y/need_help_regarding_recovery_from_2004_to_1909/
  10. Need help reverting work computer!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help reverting work computer!!!: So I was on my company's work computer, and a customer asked me to send an email to her in a specific format (I work the front desk at a hotel). When I clicked the share option, I thought I was just opening my email account when it asked me to enter my credentials since I use...