Windows 10: Need help setting up bluetooth

Discus and support Need help setting up bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FuryYT, Jun 20, 2020.

1. /u/FuryYT Win User

Need help setting up bluetooth

I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the drivers for the card and still nothing. So is there anything I can do to get Bluetooth to show up?

submitted by /u/FuryYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FuryYT, Jun 20, 2020

2. Bluetooth settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your hardware and devices.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter
    I suggest you to update the latest Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer web site and install

To resolve this issue:

• Right-click the Start menu, and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Bluetooth
    • Right-click on Bluetooth Radio and select
      Update Driver Software…
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Anup Karkal, Jun 20, 2020
  3. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Need help setting up bluetooth

Issues with finding and turning on Bluetooth settings on Windows 10.

Hi Jepson,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Bluetooth settings in Windows 10.

This issue might occur if Bluetooth settings is not turned on from the devices settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "no Bluetooth setting on my laptop to turn Bluetooth on", where exactly have you checked for Bluetooth settings?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if you are able to find the Bluetooth settings.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-find-bluetooth-settings-in-windows-10

Please get back to us with an update on Bluetooth settings
    issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Need help setting up bluetooth

1. Need help setting up bluetooth - Similar Threads - Need help setting

2. Need help setting up bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help setting up bluetooth: I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the drivers for the card and still nothing. So is there anything I can do to get Bluetooth to show up? submitted by /u/FuryYT...
  3. Need help setting up bluetooth

Need help setting up bluetooth: I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the drivers for the card and still nothing. So is there anything I can do to get Bluetooth to show up? submitted by /u/FuryYT...
  4. Need help setting up bluetooth

5. Need Bluetooth help

Need Bluetooth help: I have been using bluetooth on my laptop ever since i got it and suddenly it stopped working where when i go to turn on the bluetooth there is no option to turn it on. I have tried contacting windows and asus and i will list the processes they have already tried to have me do...
  6. dual monitor set up need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dual monitor set up need help: How to drag and drop between laptop and another monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-monitor-set-up-need-help/310b8514-da68-4821-81a5-249d27843d62
  7. Need help setting up 2 displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help setting up 2 displays: I just had a new video card installed. And I connected my main monitor via HDMI and second monitor with VGA. Main monitor only gets background photo and the pinned aps on bottom, the second monitor has search box, pinned aps background photo and desktop aps Like normal. But...
  8. Need Help with setting up Windbg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help with setting up Windbg: I seem to be suffering from a severe lack of knowledge and experience in this area. I am trying to read dump file created by Windows 10 but keep seeing errors about ntoskrnl.exe and symbol errors. I have gone through the tutorial by Golden. I notice the Executable search...
  9. Need Help Setting Up "Wake On Lan"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Help Setting Up "Wake On Lan": I checked the bios, and the "Wake On Lan" feature is enabled, but when I go to Device Manager and open Network Adapter's properties, the "allow this device to wake the computer" is grayed out. Also I'm sure that I'm the one who disabled that feature in a previous build,...
  10. Help needed with running the set up again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help needed with running the set up again: Hi! I am trying to help my mother to set up her Win 10 installation. During set up she entered a non microsoft email adress (***@telia.com) and then she entered her password. What she failed to do was to tab to the password box, so in reality she added the password to the...