Windows 10: Need help setting up log on sound.

Discus and support Need help setting up log on sound. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I wanted to make my log on sound be the Windows 95 startup. So I got the sound, edited the registry so I could get the Log On sound. I enabled it, put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpunchBop_, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Need help setting up log on sound.

I wanted to make my log on sound be the Windows 95 startup. So I got the sound, edited the registry so I could get the Log On sound. I enabled it, put the .wav file in that I needed, saved it and it doens't work. Any help?

submitted by /u/SpunchBop_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SpunchBop_, Feb 22, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Need help setting up log on sound. :p

cadaveca, Feb 22, 2021
  3. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Need help setting up log on sound.

I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Need help setting up log on sound.

1. Need help setting up log on sound. - Similar Threads - Need help setting

2. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  3. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  4. Need help setting up bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help setting up bluetooth: I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the drivers for the card and still nothing. So is there anything I can do to get Bluetooth to show up? submitted by /u/FuryYT...
  5. Need help setting up bluetooth

Need help setting up bluetooth: I recently installed a wifi card that comes with Bluetooth. I’ve double check, made sure everything was plugged in nothing. I’ve also installed the drivers for the card and still nothing. So is there anything I can do to get Bluetooth to show up? submitted by /u/FuryYT...
  6. Need help setting up bluetooth

7. Need help setting up bluetooth

8. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265
  9. Need help to activate AirPods in Sounds Settings

Need help to activate AirPods in Sounds Settings: Hi, I just bought a Bluetooth USB dongle to connect my AirPods (2nd Gen.) to my desktop PC. After some tries, I succeeded in the first step, which is to connect the said AirPods. But, I can't chose those in the sound option, because they aren't activated in the Sounds...
  10. Need Help with setting up Windbg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help with setting up Windbg: I seem to be suffering from a severe lack of knowledge and experience in this area. I am trying to read dump file created by Windows 10 but keep seeing errors about ntoskrnl.exe and symbol errors. I have gone through the tutorial by Golden. I notice the Executable search...