Windows 10: Need help setting up Windows Store/Xbox app on fresh windows install

Discus and support Need help setting up Windows Store/Xbox app on fresh windows install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Windows Store app is trying to make me re download and install all the games in my library before the new install of windows, but Ive found where all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fuqwad, Mar 3, 2021.

1. fuqwad Win User

Need help setting up Windows Store/Xbox app on fresh windows install

Windows Store app is trying to make me re download and install all the games in my library before the new install of windows, but Ive found where all the files were housed before the install, on my second drive, and dont know how to update the library so that it shows ive already downloaded them. ARK is 161 gb, I cant just redownload that overnight, and that was 1 of 20.

Any helps appreciated, thanks.

:)

fuqwad, Mar 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 3, 2021
  3. more123 Win User
    Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Mar 3, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Need help setting up Windows Store/Xbox app on fresh windows install - Similar Threads - Need help setting

2. Windows corrupted need fresh install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows corrupted need fresh install: Hello, recently my windows seem to be corrupted due to abrupt power outage and needs to do a fresh install to a new windows. My question is I have a Windows 10 upgraded from a Windows 8, and now will do a Windows 10 fresh install. Am I able to active this new Windows with my...
  3. Need help on a fresh install of windows on and SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help on a fresh install of windows on and SSD: Hi Reddit, This is my first post. Guess I'll be Stuck here forever! Currently upgrading my girlfriend's laptop from a HDD to SSD. Hers is an Acer laptop where mine is an old Sony vaio (use for engineering) where I already completed a windows install myself. My question is...
  4. Windows Store / Xbox App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Store / Xbox App: So a little while ago I decided to wipe my computer by reinstalling Windows 10, get a clean slate, but after installing I realised that I didn't have a few core applications like the Windows store, windows photo viewer or the Xbox app, I've tried to search for a fix on both...
  5. Need help installing Windows 10 on freshly built machine

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help installing Windows 10 on freshly built machine: I just finished assembling my new PC but it keeps freezing when I try to install windows 10. It doesn't freeze in the BIOs and the furthest I've gotten is to the "enter activation key" I've tried unplugging my GPU and using motherboard outputs, I've removed all sticks of RAM...
  6. Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language Settings - Windows Store, Xbox App etc: Hello, I am having a really hard time setting the language of my Windows 10 Store to English. The same goes for the PC Game Pass (Xbox Beta) App. My region is set to Switzerland, which makes sense, as I am in fact located in Switzerland (go figure). I installed my system...
  7. I need help with fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with fresh install: My computer was not running my games well, so i tried installing new drivers. (I have a Gtx 970) The driver completely messed up my native resolution from 1600x900 to 1600x1200. I went into device manager and uninstalled the driver, and restarted so i could get the default...
  8. Windows Store and Xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store and Xbox app: So a couple days ago I reinstalled windows while keeping my apps and files. (so just reinstalled windows and reset settings) When I finished setup I tried to open the Windows Store and nothing happened no window opened nothing. So I though whatever, then went to multiple...
  9. [help needed] Windows Store still thinks removed apps are installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [help needed] Windows Store still thinks removed apps are installed: Hi guys, so basically I've ran into an issue with the app store where it will not let me install a game even though it is not installed anymore, it still show the game as installed... it's actually more than one game but it started with gears of war 4, may update had...
  10. Need help bad...fresh install Windows 10 but worried!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help bad...fresh install Windows 10 but worried!!!: Ok guys here is where I am at. Everything is running good on Windows 10. Except I have this itching uncomfortable feeling of excess baggage that my PC is carring and not needed because I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 instead of starting fresh and doing a clean install...