Windows 10: need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.

Discus and support need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i keep getting bsod caused by NTOSKRNL i pretty much googled everything about it and done all the fixes, ran memtest ran everything i had no issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khalil Nechi, Dec 5, 2022.

1. need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.

i keep getting bsod caused by NTOSKRNL i pretty much googled everything about it and done all the fixes, ran memtest ran everything i had no issues with ram or anything and its frustrating today i got one bsod i can post the dump files, please if anybody knows anything that can help me fix it i would appreciate it very much and thanks in advance .

:)

Khalil Nechi, Dec 5, 2022

2. Recover or Reformat?

The reformat won't budge?

I did what you said and then was told to remove the CD from the CD-Rom Drive, put in the recovery CD and then press the 'OK' button to continue

So I changed to the next disk but the OK doesn't appear to be being 'pressed'. Yes I have pushed enter on the keyboard which is what I have been using to get me through the other steps..

Any suggestions?

Kymberly_S, Dec 5, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2022
  4. Senarium Win User

need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.

1. need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows. - Similar Threads - need help solving

2. I keep getting BSOD even after reinstalling Windows twice.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD even after reinstalling Windows twice.: I'm on an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx 16gb of ram, 1tb drive, Windows 11 Home 64 bit build 22631 BIOS f.26. I did a scandisk once, and it found some corrupted areas and repaired them. I can't figure it out, I hardly use it for anything but work, and it's brand NEW. I've NEVER had a...
  3. I keep getting BSOD even after reinstalling Windows twice.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD even after reinstalling Windows twice.: I'm on an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx 16gb of ram, 1tb drive, Windows 11 Home 64 bit build 22631 BIOS f.26. I did a scandisk once, and it found some corrupted areas and repaired them. I can't figure it out, I hardly use it for anything but work, and it's brand NEW. I've NEVER had a...
  4. i need help I keep getting the bsod for multiple reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help I keep getting the bsod for multiple reasons: It seems lik forever but I keep getting blue screened for multiple reasons. 362 errors in 7 days!! HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-keep-getting-the-bsod-for-multiple/327083a5-3dec-460c-9ddb-f154caa93997
  5. i need help I keep getting the bsod for multiple reasons

i need help I keep getting the bsod for multiple reasons: It seems lik forever but I keep getting blue screened for multiple reasons. 362 errors in 7 days!! HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-keep-getting-the-bsod-for-multiple/327083a5-3dec-460c-9ddb-f154caa93997
  6. need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.

need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.: i keep getting bsod caused by NTOSKRNL i pretty much googled everything about it and done all the fixes, ran memtest ran everything i had no issues with ram or anything and its frustrating today i got one bsod i can post the dump files, please if anybody knows anything that...
  7. need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help solving BSOD i keep getting even after i reformatted windows.: i keep getting bsod caused by NTOSKRNL i pretty much googled everything about it and done all the fixes, ran memtest ran everything i had no issues with ram or anything and its frustrating today i got one bsod i can post the dump files, please if anybody knows anything that...
  8. PC BSOD even after reformatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSOD even after reformatting: This is the info from the dump file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-even-after-reformatting/75d0ded5-d8f9-4e8d-b4fc-a31ab50662e5
  9. PC BSOD even after reformatting

PC BSOD even after reformatting: This is the info from the dump file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-even-after-reformatting/75d0ded5-d8f9-4e8d-b4fc-a31ab50662e5
  10. PC BSOD even after reformatting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging