Windows 10: Need help stopping computer start up locks

Discus and support Need help stopping computer start up locks in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Last time I posted it was about my PC locking up at start up So I'll just update The lockup went away after 5 hours I changed my password and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PigeonWigon, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Need help stopping computer start up locks

Last time I posted it was about my PC locking up at start up

So I'll just update

The lockup went away after 5 hours

I changed my password and managed to log in

And it still locks up from time to time and in order to reset it I go into safe mode and restart

And when I play a game like Garry's mod it doesnt resrt but when I play something else it locks up

I just want to permanently get rid of this and some help would work

Thank You

Microsoft community

:)

PigeonWigon, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Gilletter Win User

DVD Burner started locking up recently

ok I cleaned it and it's not locking the computer up now, but it still doesn't recognize when theres a cd/ dvd in the drive... any next step to rectify that problem? lol...

Gilletter, Feb 21, 2020
  3. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Feb 21, 2020
  4. numbed79 Win User

Need help stopping computer start up locks

lock function is on but computer continues to start

After calling up the list using ctrl alt delete I check Lock. Everything was fine for a few weeks but now I hear the computer going out of lock mode at least once every forty-five minutes.I turn on the monitor and the sign in screen is up instead of the no signal advisory. After a short while the function kicks back in.

Should I stop trying to keep the computer in Lock? I've been advised by some never to turn the computer off and keep it in Lock mode when not using it. I prefer having everything loaded up so I don't have to wait between five and ten minutes for everything to load up. I just want to make sure I'm not harming my computer.

Thanks.

numbed79, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Need help stopping computer start up locks

1. Need help stopping computer start up locks - Similar Threads - Need help stopping

2. Computer locked - need help Trojan:SLocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer locked - need help Trojan:SLocker: What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-locked-need-help-trojanslocker/6e88fc29-66ad-4cdc-973a-738c44dca31a
  3. Computer locked - need help Trojan:SLocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer locked - need help Trojan:SLocker: What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-locked-need-help-trojanslocker/6e88fc29-66ad-4cdc-973a-738c44dca31a
  4. Help! Computer is saying it is locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Computer is saying it is locked up: I got a message on my computer saying it has been locked up. My IP address was used without my knowledge or consent that contains identify theft virus. It also tells me not to restart or shut down due to data loss and identity theft. It says to contact support at...
  5. Help! Computer is saying it is locked up

Help! Computer is saying it is locked up: I got a message on my computer saying it has been locked up. My IP address was used without my knowledge or consent that contains identify theft virus. It also tells me not to restart or shut down due to data loss and identity theft. It says to contact support at...
  6. Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting: Lately i have been having some issues with my computer. It started as ICUE crashing after the computer running for a while. At that point the computer would visibly lag as well, if i was in a game it would lag if i was on the desktop i can see the mouse lagging and jumping....
  7. Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting

Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting: Lately i have been having some issues with my computer. It started as ICUE crashing after the computer running for a while. At that point the computer would visibly lag as well, if i was in a game it would lag if i was on the desktop i can see the mouse lagging and jumping....
  8. Computers been locked up for security help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computers been locked up for security help: My computer has been locked up by the defender because someone’s try to use my IP address to visit sites without my knowledge and is screaming at me to call you. How do I get this to shut off and can you help me. Thank you Dorothy....
  9. Help with computer start-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with computer start-up: Hey guys, quick question. After reinstalling windows I need to sign in to my Microsoft account every time I turn on my PC. Is there anyway I can change that? submitted by /u/ThaOneDigital [link] [comments]...
  10. Need help with start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with start up: After my last update, I sign in to my profile on my computer and it just stalls there and the dots symbol just spins. How can I get it to work. I'm running windows 10. * Moved from IE(other)/Windows(other)...