Windows 10: Need help things are missing

Discus and support Need help things are missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I noticed that my search indexing was randomly turned off and when I tried to turn it back on my index was gone, i did rebuild but i dont have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tea_baggins69, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Need help things are missing

So I noticed that my search indexing was randomly turned off and when I tried to turn it back on my index was gone, i did rebuild but i dont have a progress bar so i dont know how long it will take. Also tried searching windows search service and when i click it the settings window pops up then closes almost instantly. Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/tea_baggins69
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tea_baggins69, Dec 23, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Need help things are missing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help things are missing

1. Need help things are missing - Similar Threads - Need help things

2. Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several things on windows 10 not working! Need help!: Hello.So, as far as what is not working, My desktop is a black screen every time i start up windows.The taskbar is completely gone, I cannot click it at all and it does not appear.I cannot open anything associated or on the taskbar directly as such.I cannot open the default...
  3. I NEED help with my pin thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  4. I NEED help with my pin thing

I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  5. I need help with this thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this thing: Can someone help me fix this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-thing/9fbc614f-2c04-453b-9af2-8e1bdd0acc19
  6. I need help with this thing

I need help with this thing: Can someone help me fix this computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-thing/9fbc614f-2c04-453b-9af2-8e1bdd0acc19
  7. I need help with this thing

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Things missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Things missing.: Hi my computer isn't loading multiple things. First of all when I load my computer from start it loads with my background and everything but the taskbar doesn't load the stuff on it for a couple minutes. Then my Windows search bar just isn't working, when I click on it pops...
  9. Need help with on screen selector thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with on screen selector thing: I was switching between desktops and went to type. Any letters I press just highlights an app on my icon bar based on the first letter of that app. I’m super dumb how do I change it back? submitted by /u/Lowspec_Matt [link] [comments]...
  10. Help with Gpedit.msc - Things missing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Gpedit.msc - Things missing.: Hi guys last week I followed a guide and enabled gpedit.msc on my laptop and it worked fine , i change a setting which was to disable power throttling. Anyways now im getting issues so i wish to disable it. However when i now go to gpedit.msc everything is missing and i cant...