Windows 10: Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

Discus and support Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LAWRENCE_E, Feb 21, 2024.

1. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio files e.g. wma files. In summary, the app that was installed on Windows 10 displayed .mp3 in the drop-down, on Windows 11, it doesn't. Does anyone know what I can do to alter Windows 11 exclusive tailoring that only allow Microsoft audio files?

:)

LAWRENCE_E, Feb 21, 2024

2. Convert MP3 file To Text?

Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I did not see that option in VLC. Suggestions welcome. TIA.

phaedruspress, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Converting WMA files to MP3 format

Just Bing for 'Convert WMA to MP3'. many options are listed, like
    http://www.wma-mp3.org/
    . Not endorsing that, just one of the first free ones listed.

But, is it that what you want to play the disc in doesn't support wma? because you can write wmas to a CD as easily as mp3s. Keep in mind that converting from one compressed digital format to another is never lossless.

Sven Johannsen, Feb 21, 2024
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

The option converting m4a files to wma files in windows 10 is disappeared

Hi,

The missing option to convert files can be caused by changes made in your PC. Due to some restrictions, we weren't able to view your video. We'd like to know more information so we can provide a solution suitable to your concern. Can you provide the answers
    to the questions below?

• What app are you using to convert the files?
    • When did the issue start to happen?
    • Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps so far?

In the meantime, if you're using an app to convert files, we suggest updating it as an initial troubleshooting step to resolve the issue.

Anne Ros, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

1. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Help Allow

2. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10: I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio...
  3. Convert a wav file to an mp3 in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Convert a wav file to an mp3 in windows 11: Trying to convert a simple wav file - audio to an audio mp3 file. Without downloading some software. Is that possible or do I have to use a converter software...
  4. Convert a wav file to an mp3 in windows 11

Convert a wav file to an mp3 in windows 11: Trying to convert a simple wav file - audio to an audio mp3 file. Without downloading some software. Is that possible or do I have to use a converter software...
  5. Help needed for converting to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed for converting to Windows 10: Hi guys. I'm switching from mac to windows; Wanted to know about the best precautions I need can make to avoid viruses without installing anti-viruses. submitted by /u/JeremiahENN [link] [comments]...
  6. how do i convert a wpl file to mp3 in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i convert a wpl file to mp3 in windows 10: how do i convert a wpl file to mp3 in windows 10 to add to video editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-wpl-file-to-mp3-in-windows-10/a4850fa6-5c1b-4051-945d-39defcf545d2
  7. Convert MP3 file To Text?

Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  8. Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3

Windows Media Player converting wma files to mp3: I have a lot of old wma music files from an older computer that died years ago. I moved the files to my new computer but I am unable to convert them to mp3 files because of wma license on the previous computer. If I am success they will not play on what ever device I put...
  9. How to convert MIDI files to MP3 using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to convert MIDI files to MP3 using Windows 10: Is there a way to convert MIDI files to MP3 using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-convert-midi-files-to-mp3-using-windows-10/7febd3f2-bf05-46ec-ab7e-0f154b2ae5a7
  10. Windows 10 converted MP3's to vcmf files

Windows 10 converted MP3's to vcmf files: Windows 10 instlation on my Sony Vaio appears to have converted all my MP3 files to vcmf and I am unable to open them. How can I convert them back to MP3? or what program can I use to listen to them in the vcmf format....