Windows 10: need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop

Discus and support need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Community I have quite often BSOD and do not know how to troubleshoot them It is a personnal laptop - Acer Swift 3 core i7 - with corporate image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JLT42, Jun 26, 2020.

1. JLT42 Win User

need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop

Hi Community

I have quite often BSOD and do not know how to troubleshoot them

It is a personnal laptop - Acer Swift 3 core i7 - with corporate image on it BYOD like

It his heating quite a lot - too much to my taste - especially when using additional screen - but I am not totally sure it is related to the issue

It is fully up to date

following https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/random-0x00000154-bsod-unexpected-store-exception/97a3660f-09ca-40d6-9436-8cd0ca4f729b advice I post here for help

minidumps + info + main dump are here

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aou97jLy_m_eg-hsqYOwVflAA1im-Q?e=Gnamr2

Thxs in advance for any help provided

:)

JLT42, Jun 26, 2020

2. BSOD need minidump analysed

My laptop running Windows 10 has recently been crashing and BSOD or occasionally the orange screen has appeared. I have the mini dump files of previous crashes and was wondering if anybody could analyse them and advise me on steps to fix the issue.

Thanks

SeanVeysey, Jun 26, 2020
  3. BSOD on brand new laptop

Hi all,

I have just bought a brand new laptop (Asus Vivobook S14) yesterday and just experienced a BSOD. I have attached the minidump file

here
    . Appreciate your help to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks and Regards.

Technoobie, Jun 26, 2020
  4. need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop

HELP ! BSOD with brand new computer.

Hi,

I just bought a brand new computer running with Windows 10.

When I first turned it on, I had a BSOD within 1min. I had to do a "hard" restart because it crashed again when it restarted.

While I was doing the initial configuration, it may have crashed 3 times more. Then, I started to install the usual software (Office, Adobe, Anti-virus...) and it crashed again at least twice.

I did all the steps that are listed here.

Below is the OneDrive link to the zipped folder:

Files_dmp.zip

There should be the last three .dmp file, the system info and the computer specification.

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thank you for your help !

Alix Lachaud, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop

1. need help to analyse recurring BSOD on brand new laptop - Similar Threads - need help analyse

2. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  3. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  4. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help for recurring BSOD errors: Problem:I am getting a lot and I mean a lot of BSOD errors everyday and this makes my computer practically unusable. This is a brand new computer that a friend and I built recently, the only part that was re-used from another computer is the PSU. The most common error I get...
  5. Need help for recurring BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD

Need help analysing minidumps after BSOD: Hi, I upgraded my graphics card lately to an Asus RX5700 and i startet to get BSODs. I wiped the old drivers and installed new ones and i still get BSODs from time to time. Could you help me analyze the minidumps? Here is the link to the dumps:...
  7. BSOD on brand new laptop

BSOD on brand new laptop: Hi all, I have just bought a brand new laptop (Asus Vivobook S14) yesterday and just experienced a BSOD. I have attached the minidump file here. Appreciate your help to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks and Regards....
  8. Recurring BSOD on new laptop

Recurring BSOD on new laptop: Hi My laptop seems to get the same fault occasionally when I try to wake it up from hibernate mode. The screen is black for about 30 sec then reboots. When I go through the Event Viewer log I can see that an BSOD has happened. I've searched for some common solutions but...
  9. BSOD on brand-new laptop

BSOD on brand-new laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought new laptop (Dell Vostro 5468). I did clean install of Windows 10 and installed additional harddrive. Today I have experienced a BSOD. I had many programs running when a blue screen appeared. I had a look at logs and what is bugging me is this...
  10. BSOD help needed analysing logfile

BSOD help needed analysing logfile: For the past few days, my PC has crashed shortly after bootup, but has then remained stable. Here are the relevant lines from the dump file, can anyone help me decipher them? Many thanks... [img] 105215