Windows 10: Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

Discus and support Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by C00lMumma, Mar 11, 2020.

1. C00lMumma Win User

Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for.

Help Please?

:)

C00lMumma, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Minecraft Realms on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to turn off auto-renew for Minecraft realms. I’ll certainly help you with the details.

Minecraft realms comes with two types of subscription. Depending on the device you’re playing on, you can choose either a one-time purchase or a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can create a one-month or a six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you’ll be charged automatically every 30 days,
    until you cancel the subscription.

If you have a subscription with a Microsoft account (for Xbox One), you can manage your subscription within

Services & subscriptions
    while signed in to your account. From there, you can cancel your recurring subscription, which will take effect on your renewal date. For more information, refer the section
    How to cancel your subscription to Minecraft realms from the article

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus

For additional information, see
    How to cancel your Microsoft subscription

However, for any subscription or refund related queries, we do have a dedicated team, let me point you in the right direction. I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store Support team and they will help you with the appropriate
    details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 11, 2020
  3. My Minecraft Realms Subscription is missing

I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription but my Minecraft UWP app crashed right after I checked out. The order definitely went through as I received an order ID and an email from Microsoft.

I cannot however use the realm as the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition app does not recognize that I have bought the subscription.

I believe this is called a missing purchase and I am grateful for all help!

Thanks in advance! -.

Jacob Raffoul, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Need Help to Cancel Minecraft Realms Plus 'free' subscription before trial period over - Similar Threads - Need Help Cancel

2. If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I...: If I cancel my 7 day free trial of iFax Plus within the free trial period, will I automatically be enrolled in the free version of iFax? Or do I have to reinstall the app?...
  3. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  4. It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.

It wont cancel my Bedrock Minecraft realms plus subscription.: Hello I have been playing a Bedrock realm with some of my friends for about a month in October 2023. They stopped playing, so I decided to cancel my realm. When I try to cancel it, it takes me to the Microsoft subscriptions page but it does not show up. I have been getting...
  5. I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription: I have tried logging in on the Microsoft store and it did not work and when I check mine craft it says “You started your subscription in the windows store. You can only extend your subscription there.”...
  6. I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription

I cant cancel my minecraft realms plus subscription: I have tried logging in on the Microsoft store and it did not work and when I check mine craft it says “You started your subscription in the windows store. You can only extend your subscription there.”...
  7. cancel minecraft realms subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  8. cancel minecraft realms subscription

cancel minecraft realms subscription: Hi,i have a recurring charge against a bank account for microsoft realms. I can't remember what account I used to create it and I no longer use it - haven't done for a few years. it is not showing up against my current account or any of my family accounts. how do I get a...
  9. Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it

Cancelled a subscription before free trial ended but still got charged for it: I started the free trial of minecraft realms with 10 players and It told me I must cancel before the 15th and I did just that on the day before. But now I have been charged for it and I cannot cancel it and have to wait another month for it to autocancel, how do I get a...
  10. Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cancel subscription for Minecraft Realms Plus: Could someone please help me. I feel like I am going around in circles. I signed up for the free one month trial of MINECRAFT REALMS PLUS but do not know how to cancel it before I have to start paying for it. I don't need it. It's not what I thought it might be useful for....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to end minecraft realms subscription

2. how to end realms free trial

3. How to end a realms plus free trial on Minecraft without having to charge your credit card after

4. how to cancel minecraft realms subscription on microsoft laptop