Windows 10: need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip

Discus and support need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoseJefe, Sep 4, 2018.

1. JoseJefe Win User

need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip

:)

JoseJefe, Sep 4, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 4, 2018
  4. need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip

Cannot Connect to Public WiFi

Hi Mike&Mary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Do you get any error message while trying to connect?

• If yes, what is the exact message?

• Were there any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Please run the Network Adapter troubleshooter and make sure all your drivers are updated.

• Click Start and type troubleshooting in the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Run Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Try resetting TCP/IP settings

Refer to link below (How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Add Reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. need help to connect more than 2 pc to same public ip - Similar Threads - need help connect

2. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  3. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?: I was checking what connections my computer was making with the cmd command 'netstat -ano' and I decided to put some of them through an IP address lookup whatismyipaddress[.]com I'm used to seeing most of these IPs belonging to "Microsoft Corporation" and the website usually...
  4. Is it Safe if my PC is Making Connections to a "Public Proxy Server" Microsoft IP?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. public ip

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    public ip: if someone know our public ip addres so what info he can get. and can he hack us or controll our pc through are public ip address ? please tell me what info does public ip can give and does someone can hack or remotly controll my devices* Moved from Mobile Devices...
  6. More than 2 gpu not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than 2 gpu not recognized: Hi, I have a x570ud gigabyte motherboard, 8gb ram and ryzen 5, with a 256gb nvme. I bought this config, so that I could also use it for mining too, I have 2 3060ti and a 3070, I am trying to run one of the 3060 ti gpu through riser through pcie1x for mining, while the other...
  7. Please help! Same issue more than year!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help! Same issue more than year!: The same issue is more than a year! I can't find the resolution online. The funniest, I still can change my password when I click "Forgot password" but when trying to login it doesn't work[IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  8. More than 5 duplicates of the same photo.

More than 5 duplicates of the same photo.: Hi I have opened my photos and have found that I have 6 copies of the same photo. This is how they have been listed. (please see below) Does this mean that I have to manually delete all of these? I am very unsure as to how this has happened. I would appreciate anyones...
  9. How can I connect to several PCs that are within the same network (public ip)

How can I connect to several PCs that are within the same network (public ip): How can I connect to several PCs that are within the same network (public ip) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-connect-to-several-pcs-that-are-within/a11875a0-54b2-4de1-99fa-5d35e72b75c1
  10. Connect more than 1 pc with RDP

Connect more than 1 pc with RDP: Connect more than 1 pc with RDP, I can connect just one. any people help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-more-than-1-pc-with-rdp/e3dcc8f5-a263-4d20-bef9-21d94eedf4ab