Windows 10: Need help to create a batch file

Discus and support Need help to create a batch file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Folks, I need to create a batch file that automatically takes permissions & delete the following file & folders File:-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SM03, Mar 17, 2021.

1. SM03 Win User

Need help to create a batch file

Hi Folks,

I need to create a batch file that automatically takes permissions & delete the following file & folders

File:- C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe

Folders:-

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_windows-securityhealth-sso_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.1_none_753cc0191556f0a2

C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_windows-securityhealth-sso_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.19041.746_none_9d44fd61d4c8aeec

Can anyone help/guide me on how to create it properly?

:)

2. oily_17 Win User

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Don't use batch files very much but one I find useful is for creating a list of files in a directory.
    Just copy the text below into Notepad and save as Filelist.bat

dir /a /-p /o:gen >filelist.txt

When you run it from a folder it will create a Filelist.txt file,in the same folder, that lists all the files in that folder.Useful when you are too lazy to type all the files out yourself.

oily_17, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Good resources for creating batch files?

I recently landed a new role as a technology coordinator for a few schools. I am learning so much and it's been wonderful. However, I have come to the realization that it would be highly efficient and beneficial to automate some processes. I haven't messed around with creating batch files before, but I would love to learn. Are there any particularly credible and helpful resources out there with information on creating batch files? Thanks!

rolling moses, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Need help to create a batch file

Batch Files Knowledge Base

Very nice and usefull thanks for contributing.

AphexDreamer, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

Need help to create a batch file

1. Need help to create a batch file - Similar Threads - Need help create

2. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  3. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  4. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: Hi all, I need a batch file to do the following: If this is the first time the batch is run: Do command one If this is the second, third or fourth time the batch is run: Do command two If this is the fifth time the batch is run: Do command three Start all over again as if the...
  6. Create batch files with Batch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  7. Need batch file help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need batch file help: I want to create a script to start a game at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe and wait one minute and then open an existing batch file at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAV Hardcore.bat What do I have to add to the following? start /b "" "E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe" start...
  8. Need to create batch file for "net share" command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to create batch file for "net share" command: I created a simple command from powershell that maps a drive for me using the "net share" command (see below). However, i want to turn this in to a batch file so I do not have to type it every time. When I name it filename.bat and try to run it, I get a system error 5 has...
  9. Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10: I've been working to get some speed back on my laptop but I haven't been able to understand where or how I can get the text that needs to be pasted in the .bat file. I've looked and looked and can't find a clear answer anywhere. 31022
  10. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: No serious Batch file or scripting experience, so bear with me. We use a site for our business that has to run on IE and has to have the cache cleared a certain way sometimes for it to function. We have to go IE options, uncheck delete history on exit - go to delete...