Windows 10: Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10

Discus and support Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Apologies for the length, as I didn’t know what to leave out.I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my wife’s rather old Asus All -in-One ET2700i,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnTCI, Oct 18, 2021.

1. JohnTCI Win User

Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10

Apologies for the length, as I didn’t know what to leave out.I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my wife’s rather old Asus All -in-One ET2700i, whilst she is travelling. Physically it still looks brand new and was working fantastically before she left, although it seems that she had been ignoring messages to update from version 1909.Downloaded the Media Tool from the MS site, it finished installing and everything seemed to be fine. So, I started installing her other apps etc. Suddenly, after about 30 minutes, I received this blue screen of death error message: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HAND

:)

JohnTCI, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10

1. Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10 - Similar Threads - Need Help Diagnose

2. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  3. i need help with the blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with the blue screen of death: I was trying to wipe an old hdd to use in another pc but then when i plugged it in the blue screen of death appeared and im not sure hoe to fix it no matter what i do it keeps going back to the blue screen someone please help, i built this pc and it would suck if id have to...
  4. Need help to analyze blue screen of death's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to analyze blue screen of death's: Hi all,Recently i am having issues with my laptop running into bsod. I suspect the problem lies with the nvidia drivers but i really want someone to look at the 4 dumps i am posting. From the event logs nvlddmkm came up and volmgrDump files on my google...
  5. Need help to analyze blue screen of death's

Need help to analyze blue screen of death's: Hi all,Recently i am having issues with my laptop running into bsod. I suspect the problem lies with the nvidia drivers but i really want someone to look at the 4 dumps i am posting. From the event logs nvlddmkm came up and volmgrDump files on my google...
  6. I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen: Only happens when im playing a game and will close out of other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-diagnosing-kernelmodeheapcorruption/7db75bc6-c99b-4e8d-a4c6-d8aa205e2d45
  7. Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10: Apologies for the length, as I didn’t know what to leave out.I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my wife’s rather old Asus All -in-One ET2700i, whilst she is travelling. Physically it still looks brand new and was working fantastically before she left, although it seems...
  8. Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10

Need Help to Diagnose the Problem Causing a Blue Screen of Death after Reinstalling Win 10: Apologies for the length, as I didn’t know what to leave out.I am trying to reinstall Windows 10 on my wife’s rather old Asus All -in-One ET2700i, whilst she is travelling. Physically it still looks brand new and was working fantastically before she left, although it seems...
  9. Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed

Need to pinpoint cause of BSOD Blue Screen of Death -- Help needed: Hey everyone! Recently I have received the final straw for my PC crashing. My pc crashes once every day, and it is a consistent thing in which I have become very annoyed. If anyone could please help me make some sense what should I do out of this, it would be greatly...
  10. Blue screen diagnoses help

Blue screen diagnoses help: Getting this type of error . Blue screen says "service exception error" and the event viewer show this: Log Name: Application Source: Windows Error Reporting Date: 9/27/2020 12:59:35 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level:...