Windows 10: Need help to download and install apps that are zipped

Discus and support Need help to download and install apps that are zipped in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Need help to download and install Win 10 apps that are zipped. Can't find simple instructions anywhere. Photo Filtre is example of app I want that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NOPD, Dec 14, 2015.

1. NOPD Win User

Need help to download and install apps that are zipped

Need help to download and install Win 10 apps that are zipped.
    Can't find simple instructions anywhere.
    Photo Filtre is example of app I want that is zipped

PhotoFiltre Studio - Download

:)

2. RhondaML1 Win User

Zipped Files

Hello, I download alot of embroidery designs for my business that are zipped files. On Windows 7 it would save it as a zipped file and then I could unzip it. Now I can't. It won't even save it as a zipped file. It saves it on Microsoft Edge. What
    app do I use to download the zipped file, where it shows it is zipped and then how do I unzip it. Help, I really need this info. Thank you very much for any help.

RhondaML1, Dec 14, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Downloads that are automatically zipped

Did you look in the Download Folder?

In This PC in File Explorer did yo do a search for zip?

lacrumb, Dec 14, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

Select the ZIP archive you have downloaded in File Explorer. A new tab Extract appears on the Ribbon. Select it to reveal the Extract all button, click it and follow the on-screen instructions:

Need help to download and install apps that are zipped [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Need help to download and install apps that are zipped - Similar Threads - Need help download

2. need help cant download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need help cant download apps: I cant download any apps, i search it and the install button is unable to be clicked it isnt an option. it says update to windows 10 and the pc is running 10 when i click on it "to upgrade" it takes me to internet explorer and doesnt load i have edge but it doesnt take me...
  3. Windows zip and unzip app download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows zip and unzip app download: Hi,My default windows zip and unzip app was accidentally uninstalled. How do I get that back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-zip-and-unzip-app-download/37a5238d-74c6-42fa-80c8-90f88dda7175
  4. Windows zip and unzip app download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows zip and unzip app download: Hi,My default windows zip and unzip app was accidentally uninstalled. How do I get that back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-zip-and-unzip-app-download/37a5238d-74c6-42fa-80c8-90f88dda7175
  5. Windows zip and unzip app download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. need help updating and downloading app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help updating and downloading app: i cant update or should i say upgrade for some reason it say contact software publisher i cant download any app either someone please helpit also will not let me even open the store app on my device either which is a dell latitude st2...
  7. need help updating and downloading app

need help updating and downloading app: i cant update or should i say upgrade for some reason it say contact software publisher i cant download any app either someone please helpit also will not let me even open the store app on my device either which is a dell latitude st2...
  8. Need Help installing the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help installing the app: So I'm in cyber security. I'm trying to install kali linux on my windows. I did download the app already. Not sure If I put this in the wrong thread.I ran the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-LinuxI have a windows 10...
  9. Need Help installing the app

Need Help installing the app: So I'm in cyber security. I'm trying to install kali linux on my windows. I did download the app already. Not sure If I put this in the wrong thread.I ran the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-LinuxI have a windows 10...
  10. Need help with a zip file error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with a zip file error: Hello. I'm having problems with a zip file. I've been trying to solve this for 3 days now, but couldn't do much. A couple days ago i had some pictures i had to put on a usb flash drive, i wanted to store them. The usb drive wasn't empty, it had zip files with...