Windows 10: Need help to eliminate an window store app icon which is already appear to be uninstalled.

Discus and support Need help to eliminate an window store app icon which is already appear to be uninstalled. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I uninstalled an app I downloaded from the Window Store but I still see the Icon on the start menu. even though it doesn't work anymore. I aprecciate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RandySoto, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RandySoto Win User

Need help to eliminate an window store app icon which is already appear to be uninstalled.

I uninstalled an app I downloaded from the Window Store but I still see the Icon on the start menu. even though it doesn't work anymore. I aprecciate if you could help me with eliminating the icon whatever mean necesary.

:)

RandySoto, Apr 15, 2019

2. store and photos app isnt showing proper icons

Hello Aditya,

As you are facing issues with accessing Photos app on your device with icons not displayed properly, we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there is any update for Photos app from Windows Store. If found, try to update the app and check if it helps.

Open Windows Store, search for Photos app, check if you are able to find Update option.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Uninstalled apps still showing in search and windows store update Windows 10

Hi Koti,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: Place the Computer in clean boot state and checkUninstalling the app
    from the Windows Store.To disable all non-Microsoft services consult the article called Clean Boot.

Follow: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"

Disclaimer: A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when
    you run a program in Windows. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Step 2: I would suggest you to
    open the Windows store and search for the app and Uninstall.

• Press Start and type Windows store.
    • Search for the app which you want to uninstall.
    • Select Uninstall and check if the app is uninstalled.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Need help to eliminate an window store app icon which is already appear to be uninstalled.

uninstall applications downloaded from Windows Store

Thanks a lot, yes in deed it worked, I did the search method, thank you again.

KamalAlbustany, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Need help to eliminate an window store app icon which is already appear to be uninstalled.

1. Need help to eliminate an window store app icon which is already appear to be uninstalled. - Similar Threads - Need help eliminate

2. How to remove apps from app list which are already uninstalled Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove apps from app list which are already uninstalled Windows 11: I cant remove some apps from the start menu app list. The apps are already uninstalled and this bug isn't happening on other users on my laptop. The issue started when I ran "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  3. How to remove apps from app list which are already uninstalled Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove apps from app list which are already uninstalled Windows 11: I cant remove some apps from the start menu app list. The apps are already uninstalled and this bug isn't happening on other users on my laptop. The issue started when I ran "Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  4. an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps: an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled and it seems to take up to 3.91 tb of my storage while my system storage is only 512gb just appeared in my apps in setting is there a way to uninstall it? ps: i have tried some uninstaller programs but it seems that they can't...
  5. an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps

an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled just appeared in my apps: an unnamed app which can not be uninstalled and it seems to take up to 3.91 tb of my storage while my system storage is only 512gb just appeared in my apps in setting is there a way to uninstall it? ps: i have tried some uninstaller programs but it seems that they can't...
  6. I need help uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help uninstalling an app: so I had downloaded an app but then tried to uninstall and I got this messagewindows cannot find c:\program files\mobigame/player/uninstaller.exe ensure you have typed the name correctly than try againa little help would be apreciated thank yousignedJD...
  7. Uninstalled programs showing in "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled programs showing in "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" list: This is a relatively minor issue, but it's bugging the hell out of me. - Did a "reset" of a lenovo laptop, Mcafee livesafe is one of the pre-installed apps. - I uninstalled Livesafe from the standard windows 10 uninstall menu. It has left behind the option to disable /...
  8. Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store appears to be uninstalled: I tried opening Microsoft store, but it didn't come up when I searched for it. Then I googled it and found the file location and the files aren't there. I also tried running wsreset.exe, but all it says is "You need a new app to open this ms-windows-store-link" without any...
  9. I need help uninstalling an app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help uninstalling an app.: About 2 days, whatever I searched in google became yahoo and I don't want yahoo since it's not as efficient as google, I did everything, I removed yahoo from my search engines and I made google my default browser so it should be google but its not. So I started looking...
  10. Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled

Trying to uninstall an app that's already been uninstalled: I deleted/uninstalled Webroot SecureAnywhere months ago, once my free trial ended. I downloaded a new app for checking for viruses on my laptop around the same time. But the Webroot is still "installed" on my laptop and every time I try to uninstall it, it takes me to the...