Windows 10: Need help to fix these drivers

Discus and support Need help to fix these drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jk22, Jul 24, 2016.

1. jk22 Win User

Need help to fix these drivers

Hi guys,

I have lenovo T400 laptop and I am using windows 10 pro on it and I want to know which drivers are missing on my laptop.

Need help to fix these drivers [​IMG]

Regards.

:)

2. I need help to fix these errors. Can you help me?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are facing and we will try to resolve your issue in the best possible way.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues. I would suggest you to run Windows Update troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows Update.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

2. Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

4. Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Method 2 Anti-Virus

Disable Antivirus and security-related products, if you have any Antivirus installed for (Free) uninstall it, if not then disable the Antivirus, try again to update and check if issue is resolved.

Note: Antivirus software helps protecting your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software
    and\or troubleshoot any pertinent issue, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you are connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to malware attacks.

Method 3:
    Place computer in clean boot state and try installing updates.

Refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After
    clean boot troubleshooting step, follow the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Jul 24, 2016
  3. I need help to fix these errors. Can you help me?

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3116869) - Error 0x800703f1

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087040) - Error 0x800703f1

• Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3106932) - Error 0x800703f1

YordanovDaniel, Jul 24, 2016
  4. bobkn Win User

bobkn, Jul 25, 2016
  5. jk22 Win User
    It dosent effect and its still showing the same drivers issues.

6. TrustMe Win User
    What you need to do is go into Device Manager, right click on the unknown device, and click Properties. A new window will open. At the top, click on the Details tab. Right under Property, click the down arrow and choose Hardware Ids. Under Value, Right click on the first item that comes up and choose Copy.

Next do a Google search for the first item that came up. You can just Paste the item into Google search. That will tell you what device you are looking for. Then go to the Lenovo's website and download the driver.

TrustMe, Jul 25, 2016
  7. stormy13 Win User
    stormy13, Jul 25, 2016
  8. jk22 Win User

one driver resolved

Need help to fix these drivers [​IMG]

cant find others.

9. jk22 Win User
    How to know vender and device list ?

Edit: Its hard to find old drivers.

10. TrustMe Win User
    Try putting the device ID into the Device Search.

Just for future reference, before I do an upgrade or a clean install I always go into Device Manager, click the plus mark next to each device, this will show you exactly what hardware on your computer. Next take a picture of Device Manager with your phone. Be sure to get all the deceives. You may need to take a couple pictures to get them all. If you come up with any Unknown Devices you can look at your phone and see what's missing. You can do the same thing with Print Screen. Paste the picture into Paint and print it.

TrustMe, Jul 25, 2016
  11. jk22 Win User
    0x0592 Ricoh R5C833 R5C8xx Memory Stick Controller
    0x0843 Ricoh SD Host Controller 0x1180
    0x2a47 Active Management Technology - SOL 0x8086

tell me which drivers will i need to install now ?

12. bobkn Win User
    bobkn, Jul 26, 2016
  13. jk22 Win User

Thema:

1. Need help to fix these drivers - Similar Threads - Need help fix

2. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  3. Need help with drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with drivers.: Recently i bought a new pc i built myself including a MSI Pro B550-VC Mb, a RTX 3060, and a ryzen 9 5900x but i've had issues with ethernet being unidentified and not working when it does on an older machine and i have an unknown device i do not recognize i've installed my...
  4. Need Help fixing USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help fixing USB: I've had this PC for about 2 years now. Windows 10, I have a USB hub connected with 3 external hard drives. Up until about 6 months ago everything worked fine. Its USB 2.0 Any videos, movies etc. played fine. Suddenly about 6 months ago I'm not sure if its after an update or...
  5. Need help regarding drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help regarding drivers: So, I have a Sony Vaio laptop purhcase in the year 2012 with windows 8 by default and on 2019, it's hard disk failed. Now, I have purchased a new hdd and installed windows 10. But, I am struck in a tragedy. Neither Windows update install correct driver nor manufacturer have...
  6. Need help fixing gamma

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help fixing gamma: so I was messing with my gamma on my laptop to see if i could get it to look nicer, but it only made it look worse and I want to set it back to default, how? submitted by /u/TheCrocodilian_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with drivers: Came here from r/AMDhelp so I'm using their troubleshooting format GPU: I believe this is the graphics card which is a Radeon RX 570 series. CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X5675 @ 3.07GHz, 3060 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 logical processors Motherboard: dunno how to find this, I'm in...
  8. Help with drivers needed.

Help with drivers needed.: I was messing around with some voice changing programs, but I deleted them after a couple of minutes. However, I found that after this any external mic that I plugged into my computer only managed to get an extremely weak signal, when the Mic worked perfectly in other...
  9. Help needed to fix my audio drivers!

Help needed to fix my audio drivers!: Hi, my Realtek Audio Console didn't work, so I looked for some solution on the internet. In the end, I downloaded and installed "Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8900.1-2" and after restarting my pc, Audio Console is working, but the speakers won't play any music! What should I do?...
  10. Need Help Fixing MS Tech's Dabbling (Brightness and Drivers)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Help Fixing MS Tech's Dabbling (Brightness and Drivers): Okay the original problem with my computer was that after a windows update a month or two ago, all of the brightness sliders on my computer have disappeared and my brightness is pegged at max. I have to keep night mode on, which as a digital artist makes my job very...