Windows 10: need help to get back to window 10 home

Discus and support need help to get back to window 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; someone hacked my accont an put windows 10 pro on here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joshuamarconi, Jan 7, 2019.

1. need help to get back to window 10 home

someone hacked my accont an put windows 10 pro on here

:)

joshuamarconi, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

need help to get back to window 10 home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

need help to get back to window 10 home

1. need help to get back to window 10 home - Similar Threads - need help window

2. Windows 10 home updated ot version 20H2 and deleted all files - need help to get back please?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 home updated ot version 20H2 and deleted all files - need help to get back please?: Nightmare. Windows 10 automatically updated when i turned on my computer and its removed all my files. How can i get them back? Any step by step advice is appreciated. Thanks submitted by /u/lifeonlinebelike [link] [comments]...
  3. How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get back to the normal Windows 10 Home ?: I installed a insider build on my Desktop, and it says that the build will expire! How to get back to normal ? Also I re-installed the windows and gotback to a normal build but the problem persists and says on startup: "This build of windows will expire soon." After...
  4. Need help cant get back into my conputer!

Need help cant get back into my conputer!: Can’t get to desktop So i was running windows on my Macbook with bootcamp and couldnt start some apps because of an error so i looked it up and was told to download Microsoft c++ (64) and (86). But after restarting i got a bluescreen that tells me: Your device ran into a...
  5. Need Help Activating Windows 10 Home.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help Activating Windows 10 Home.: Ok so for my birthday I got a MSI Gaming laptop and I had everything setup and everything was fine. This was in June 2020. Fast forward to September and the Activate Windows Watermark kept popping up. I watched videos on how to remove it and they worked but after a few weeks...
  6. Need Help: How to Get Windows 10 Home for Surface Pro (2017)

Need Help: How to Get Windows 10 Home for Surface Pro (2017): Hey guys, first time in this community.In my ignorance, i straight up downloaded Windows 10 from MS's website. After installing, I noticed that the unit's Windows Hello could no longer be set up. Of course, the install file did not include the surface drivers, and when i...
  7. I need help changing back my Windows 10 Pro for Workstation key back to Windows 10 Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help changing back my Windows 10 Pro for Workstation key back to Windows 10 Home...: I wanted to change my Windows 10 Pro Workstation key back to Windows 10 Home Edition Digital License how do I change back from Pro Workstation to Windows 10 Home Editio?...
  8. Get back Win 10 Home

Get back Win 10 Home: I got scammed, now I have Win 10 Prowithout Product Key and the old original Home key. It would not activate saying i should install Home first. Where can I do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-back-win-10-home/102b183b-e0eb-454f-b93c-9c9bcbf5f70d
  9. Need to get back on win 10

Need to get back on win 10: I have a yoga pc that originally had 8.? when purchased but immediately got upgraded to win 10 . A few years later I had to re-install because of some problems and ended up with the insider program getting re-activated and that is when the real problems started. To make a...
  10. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help getting back to with Dow's 8: Soi upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8dont have that much gb so i decided to factory reset it on windows 10 and i realized i wanna go bak to windows 8.1 howdo i do it even though i go to recover and i domt see the option to go bak do i habe to wait a month and it will pop...