Windows 10: Need help to get latest OpenGL version

Discus and support Need help to get latest OpenGL version in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KINGSMAN471, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help

:)

KINGSMAN471, Apr 20, 2019
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Apr 20, 2019
  3. OpenGL Update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Provide the below information to understand better.

1) Did you get any error message to update to OpenGL 2.0?

2) what is the make and model of your PC?

I would like to inform you that OpenGL is already installed on . Hoyour computerwever, you should go to video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for OpenGL installed. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have a newer computer, you probablyhav already e the hardware (video card) that you need. Most video cards work with OpenGL. Check the information that came with your video card or go to the card manufacturer's website to make sure your card is compatible
    with the latest version of OpenGL. In addition to making sure that your video card works with OpenGL, you should make sure that your video card drivers are up to date. Go to the video card manufacturer's website to make sure you have the latest drivers for
    OpenGL. All video card manufacturers make their own OpenGL drivers.

If you have any other queries with Windows 10, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Need help to get latest OpenGL version

1. Need help to get latest OpenGL version - Similar Threads - Need help latest

2. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  3. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset: What is the latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset graphics driver in windows 7?I'am currently in windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. Please Answer the given question thanks>...
  4. Hello there, Latest version of opengl in g41 express chipset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OpenGL Driver Version?: Hi,I've browsed through similar questions about updating OpenGL Drivers and the capabilities of graphics cards and so on. My question is, after checking that my drivers were updated to the fullest extent possible, I figured that my graphics card was just too old to handle...
  6. OpenGL Driver Version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OpenGL Driver Version?: Hi,I've browsed through similar questions about updating OpenGL Drivers and the capabilities of graphics cards and so on. My question is, after checking that my drivers were updated to the fullest extent possible, I figured that my graphics card was just too old to handle...
  7. OpenGL Driver Version?

8. I need help with OpenGL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with OpenGL: So, I have a laptop with an AMD Radeon 535 Series and the Intel integrated graphics in it. The problem I'm having is, taht the Radeon 535 should support up to OpenGL 4.6 but according to OpenGL Extensions Viewer I only have OpenGL 1.1 (The GPU is reported as GDI Generic in...
  9. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  10. Not getting latest Win10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not getting latest Win10 version: I currently have Version 1709 and have been using that, and now have been reading that Version 1809 is working well and decided to upgrade. However, I'm doing Windows Update right now and it's showing that Version 1803 is downloading instead of 1809. Is there a way to just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. need help with opengl