Windows 10: Need help to Locate all pictures on PC Please

Discus and support Need help to Locate all pictures on PC Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ok i just don't get it one i cant find my pictures folder 2 i would like to find all pictures on my pc went to YouTube and tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Sep 23, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Need help to Locate all pictures on PC Please

Ok i just don't get it

one i cant find my pictures folder

2 i would like to find all pictures on my pc
    went to YouTube and tried the Kind*Tongueictures still no luck

what image viewer program are u guys using
    and what should i use to locate all my pictures
    thank you

:)

MadPaxx, Sep 23, 2018
  2. mrgeek Win User

Correct Directory Location For Pictures Folder

"Now Documents, Videos etc say file location is This PC. But Pictures file location is C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures."

If we understand you correctly, the issue is that Pictures doesn't appear in the left panel under This PC. The correct location IS C:\Users\PeteyBoPetey\Pictures. This is only an issue of using Step 8 in the tutorial to add it back to the list. See if this screenshot is what you want to achieve- put Pictures folder back in list on L.

Need help to Locate all pictures on PC Please [​IMG]

mrgeek, Sep 23, 2018
  3. wallace99 Win User
    Problem with location of Pictures library after making pictures available on OneDrive

Thanks Rhina

I did what you suggested but it ended up making OneDrive the Pictures library. This may have something to do with the way i originally moved the Pictures folders to OneDrive. I probably should explain:

Because there already was a (fairly empty) Pictures folder under OneDrive (automatically set up I think when transferring a few Ipad photos to PC via OneDrive) I had moved the top level Pictures folders into D/users/myname/OneDrive rather than moving
    the Pictures folder itself. This was probably a bit stupid but I subsequently moved the top level Pictures folders into that pre-existing Pictures folder on OneDrive and that's how we got to where we are today.

To continue after that diversion. Following the restore you suggested, the pictures folder under Libraries was still wrong but it looked a lot better ie it was no longer offering me a choice of locations for Pictures folders and, instead was just showing
    me all the top level folders for what it (wrongly) thought was the Pictures folder. But it was still not appearing directly under This PC.

My next step was to go into Properties option for Libraries/Pictures. Here I simply added the correct location D/users/myname/OneDrive/pictures and deleted the location D/users/myname/OneDrive which at that time was the current location.

So, on the Positive side:

• Libraries/Pictures now shows what I would expect ie my top level Pictures folders

But, on the negative side:

• Pictures still does not appear under This PC, unlike Documents, Videos, Music etc
    • in the Photos app, if I go to Folders option, it shows the folder as OneDrive, not OneDrive/Pictures even though, if i go into "choose where to look" it is correctly showing OneDrive/Pictures as the location. Obviously i can still get to the photos I need
      but it's an extra unnecessary step
    That's where i am currently.

wallace99, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Geethu B Win User

"Pictures" is missing from "This PC"

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect folder settings.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Open This PC.

• Right-click on
      Pictures folder

• Select Properties.

• Click on Location Tab.

• Click on Restore Default button.

• Click on Apply and Ok.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Need help to Locate all pictures on PC Please - Similar Threads - Need help Locate

2. Please I need help on this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help on this PC: The update came in my PC and consumes all the time I have. Now I cant boot my PC it is stuck on welcome screen. The update finish and I decided to restart the PC to make sure everything is okay but now I cant get in. The welcome is sits for hours now. Please I need to get in....
  3. Please I need help on this PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please I need help on this PC: The update came in my PC and consumes all the time I have. Now I cant boot my PC it is stuck on welcome screen. The update finish and I decided to restart the PC to make sure everything is okay but now I cant get in. The welcome is sits for hours now. Please I need to get in....
  4. Please I need help on this PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc noob needs help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc noob needs help please: hi, so around 2 months ago i bought a pre built pc for casual gaming. i know hardly anything about pcs. and everything was fine until one day i was watching youtube and my pc randomly shut off, after it turned back on a screen popped up that said something along the lines of...
  6. I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE

I NEED HELP URGENT PC HELP NOW HELP PLEASE URGENT PLEASE: MY PC KEEPS SPAMMING NUMBER 1 AFTER DOWNLOADING WINDOWS 10 PHONE EMULATOR AND I TURNED OFF AND ON NOW I CANT LOGIN I BADLY NEED HELP URGENT ITS NOT KEYBOARD...
  7. Need help please!

Need help please!: So unfortunately for me i was watching a movie last night when it said my internet connection has stopped and error etc... which is now working and fixed but i experienced a issue when my internet cut out at that time, my pictures/videos and settings and mail were all...
  8. Help, please? The picture explains it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, please? The picture explains it.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/officialkevinthecube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efyahg/help_please_the_picture_explains_it/
  9. How Located ALL my Pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Located ALL my Pictures: Need Instruction how to find ALL my Pictures on PC and / or on the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-located-all-my-pictures/ade6a6df-58a9-4657-97cb-e7d2999afb7f"
  10. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae