Windows 10: need help to login in my laptop

Discus and support need help to login in my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I met a problem, my laptop got system upgrade yesterday automatically, then I can not login my laptop since it asked me to use my hotmail account to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CatherineChen3, Jun 24, 2021.

1. need help to login in my laptop

hi I met a problem, my laptop got system upgrade yesterday automatically, then I can not login my laptop since it asked me to use my hotmail account to login, this hotmail I have not use it for long time, I totally forgot the password, I request for resetting the password, but I can not remember a lot of info about that account. I do not know why after upgrade I am forced to use this account to login my laptop, I can not login my laptop now, how can I do? Please help, thanks

:)

CatherineChen3, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 24, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 24, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

need help to login in my laptop

n-ster, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

need help to login in my laptop

1. need help to login in my laptop - Similar Threads - need help login

2. Need help with laptop pin login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with laptop pin login: I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop. The only way to log in is via PIN however I forgot it. My laptop is asking me to set up a new pin because my old PIN is too old. I can’t set up a new PIN with out needing to know my old one to confirm it....
  3. Need help with laptop pin login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with laptop pin login: I accidentally locked myself out of my laptop. The only way to log in is via PIN however I forgot it. My laptop is asking me to set up a new pin because my old PIN is too old. I can’t set up a new PIN with out needing to know my old one to confirm it....
  4. I need help with login to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with login to my pc: My pc where I am supposed to put my pin in is telling me that something happens and your pin isn’t available . Click to setup you pin again. I click set up my pin it says search for app on the store? I click yes and nothing happens it just takes me back to the same thing...
  5. I need help with login to my pc

I need help with login to my pc: My pc where I am supposed to put my pin in is telling me that something happens and your pin isn’t available . Click to setup you pin again. I click set up my pin it says search for app on the store? I click yes and nothing happens it just takes me back to the same thing...
  6. I need help with login to my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  8. Need help on my laptop

Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  9. need help to login in my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need help to login in my laptop: hi I met a problem, my laptop got system upgrade yesterday automatically, then I can not login my laptop since it asked me to use my hotmail account to login, this hotmail I have not use it for long time, I totally forgot the password, I request for resetting the password,...
  10. My Laptop Needs help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Needs help: My laptop decides to go black for a few seconds after I press the start menu and comes back up extremely dark and in a 4:3 aspect ratio i need help It also breaks when i have the put pin in thing when i want to uninstall an app please help me...