Windows 10: Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard

Discus and support Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says i need help to revamp or to make a layout for an american keyboard i just got, i want to make the symbols (< and >) without having to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MonsterDiSantox, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard

As the title says i need help to revamp or to make a layout for an american keyboard i just got, i want to make the symbols (< and >) without having to switch the language EVERY TIME, i had been digging to much on the internet but i can't seem to find anything, i always had spanish keyboards that had the symbols i want to use on the left side and now the english keyboard is on the right side but only works IF i switch the keyboard language on the quick task language....since i had been using for 18 years spanish keyboard layout...i really don't want to re-learn a new one...please help, i use windows 10 the latest version!!!

submitted by /u/MonsterDiSantox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MonsterDiSantox, Feb 5, 2021

2. spanish keyboard

I tried it and it has made matters worse, I had the spanish keyboard, and spanish language, now I have a keyboard which ´bears no resemblance to the Microsoft layout I am using. I still have spanish language as well.

This is so frustrating, in Windows 7, it was perfect, but this is just annoying. Where I should have the dash and Shift underscore I now have = and %. I supposedly have a spanish layout, it may well be but might be South American spanish, which is a bit
    different to Mainland Spain spanish.

michlyntyres, Feb 5, 2021
  3. keyboard layout

I recently replaced my English keyboard on my laptop with a Spanish keyboard. I reset the keyboard to reflect the new layout and it worked correctly. In the interim the various updates have managed to change the keyboard to an incorrect layout and I am
    unable reset to Spanish layout. How can I get a Spanish keyboard layout again? The alternative is to use sticky labels on the keys which is unnecessary.

GraywallisBT, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard

Where is the "at" sign on the spanish keyboard

I cannot find the "at" sign on the Spanish keyboard layout on my Surface Book. I am currently on a US layout keyboard but to type special spanish characters I switch to the spanish keyboard layout in software. I was just wondering where the symbol is as
    in the Spanish layout it is not just Shift and 2 at the same time.

tracealace, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard

1. Need help to make a layout for an American keyboard to work as a spanish keyboard - Similar Threads - Need help layout

2. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  3. Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spanish keyboard layout doesn't match Spanish keyboard: I am using a laptop bought in the USA which had an English keyboard and has Windows 10 Home Edition in English. Now, the laptop's keyboard got stuck & damaged. As a result I have been forced to use an external USB keyboard.The problem being that here I can only get Spanish...
  4. Windows Keyboard Layout. Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keyboard Layout. Need Help: Hi recently i update my windows 10 to 11, And I found out that my Keyboard Layout FRA CMS is missing or discontinued idk. I haved try to install different keyboard layout, Here a list of : FRAcanada , ENGcanada , ENGUnited-Kingdom , ENGunited-states. none of them have what i...
  5. Windows Keyboard Layout. Need Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Keyboard Layout. Need Help: Hi recently i update my windows 10 to 11, And I found out that my Keyboard Layout FRA CMS is missing or discontinued idk. I haved try to install different keyboard layout, Here a list of : FRAcanada , ENGcanada , ENGUnited-Kingdom , ENGunited-states. none of them have what i...
  6. Windows Keyboard Layout - Not Letting Me Remove American English

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Keyboard Layout - Not Letting Me Remove American English: Windows Specifications From: System -> AboutEdition:Windows 11 ProVersion:21H2Installed on:11/‎19/‎2021OS build:22000.376Experience:Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.376.0Problem Description:Windows won't let me remove American English keyboard profile, while display...
  7. Spanish Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish Keyboard: I had to install the Spanish language pack for my college Spanish course, yet when I go to type accented letters the Spanish keyboard does not work. I have tried the ctrl+ apostrophe ' + vowel but it does not work. How can I type accented letters on my laptop?...
  8. Porblems with the letter ñ in the Latin american spanish keyboard

Porblems with the letter ñ in the Latin american spanish keyboard: When i try to use the key for ñ in the latin american key board. I only get a capital ñ . if i begin to type the word year that is año . When i press the key for the ñ the a disappear and I only get a capital ñ. Is there a way to fix this problem. Thank you in advance J....
  9. Spanish querty keyboard.

Spanish querty keyboard.: New ASUS laptop today. I can't get it set up because although it is in English language, I can't find out how to operate the @ key. Any help much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-querty-keyboard/37953ca6-1d2c-401d-b109-414f24425159
  10. Keyboard layout keep changing to American QWERTY

Keyboard layout keep changing to American QWERTY: My keyboard has a German layout. That's how it should be. Windows however keeps changing, since I reset my PC, the layout to American QWERTY instead of the standard German QWERTZ layout. I set Windows up knowing that I want to use the German layout. It's the only layout...