Windows 10: Need help to read these dmp files

Discus and support Need help to read these dmp files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer constantly BSOD's and I was wondering if anyone could help me read these dump files. Any help would be appreciated!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sindre Eiklid, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Need help to read these dmp files

Hello, my computer constantly BSOD's and I was wondering if anyone could help me read these dump files. Any help would be appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109a7bVr0IyRCFPDv2yA0qH1xIjsa2YsA?usp=sharing

:)

Sindre Eiklid, Mar 17, 2019

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Mar 17, 2019
  3. prescient Win User
    Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Need help to read these dmp files

how do you read the BSOD error message?

good question *Wink Need help to read these dmp files ;)

i have a suggestion

copy and paste the dmp file into a different location and then rename it txt

see if that helps

i hope you know how to change file extentions *Smile Need help to read these dmp files :)

dr emulator (madmax), Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Need help to read these dmp files

1. Need help to read these dmp files - Similar Threads - Need help read

2. Unexpected Shutdowns - Need Help Reading DMP File Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Shutdowns - Need Help Reading DMP File Please: It seems ever since I installed my Ryzen 5800X3D and/or my RTX 4090 PC upgrades I've been getting random shutdowns. I've attached link to the system dumps. I will mention I do have some programs installed like powertoys, colorcontrol and most recently armourycrate.PC...
  3. Unexpected Shutdowns - Need Help Reading DMP File Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Shutdowns - Need Help Reading DMP File Please: It seems ever since I installed my Ryzen 5800X3D and/or my RTX 4090 PC upgrades I've been getting random shutdowns. I've attached link to the system dumps. I will mention I do have some programs installed like powertoys, colorcontrol and most recently armourycrate.PC...
  4. Need Help with DMP Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with DMP Files: Hi,I have run Driver Verify DV on an old PC, which has only produced BSODs since a clean reinstall of Win 10. I can't get into Windows before the BSOD intervenes every time on start-up, except when using Safe Mode.Before using DV, the BSOD gave no details, but with DV it...
  5. Need Help with DMP Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with DMP Files: Hi,I have run Driver Verify DV on an old PC, which has only produced BSODs since a clean reinstall of Win 10. I can't get into Windows before the BSOD intervenes every time on start-up, except when using Safe Mode.Before using DV, the BSOD gave no details, but with DV it...
  6. Need Help with DMP Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. help to read dmp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help to read dmp files: hello!can someone help me read and interpret the dmp file?here is link to zipped file, i don't know hat is the procedure here for sharing files?minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hrC8j7OprvZbfymnxp71VE7YrO7P7nVK/view?usp=sharingmemory...
  8. Help reading my dmp and msinfo file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help reading my dmp and msinfo file: Here is my link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQoTKNcFclrQvj4Pph?e=qTiyo5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-reading-my-dmp-and-msinfo-file/371b495e-bd05-407d-9434-12c3cb785531
  9. Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD: So a few days ago I made a post about having an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and not being able to get into my computer because I was stuck on an endless loop even when trying to boot in safe mode. Long story short I was able to boot off of my HDD that still had an old...
  10. Help reading DMP file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading DMP file: Hello, I've being having difficulty with my machine crashing recently. I know when it crashes with a BSOD a dump file is created but I can't seem to read it, I've tried to read it by installing some software but It isn't really working. could someone either direct me in...