Windows 10: Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!

Discus and support Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Was moving photos from my Iphone over to desktop using cut and copy. After copying over, accidentally hit Ctrl + Z and all photos was deleted and gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rxli, Feb 24, 2019.

1. rxli Win User

Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z!

Was moving photos from my Iphone over to desktop using cut and copy. After copying over, accidentally hit Ctrl + Z and all photos was deleted and gone. Any help will be appreciated regarding how to get back those photo?

:)

2. NeoLiya Win User

ctrl + z = my folder got deleted

Hello,

so I accidentally deleted my folder with videos (by pressing ctrl and z), I tried to recover them with "Recuva", but it found only few videos... Are my files lost forever ? T 3 T

NeoLiya, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Recover accidentally Ctrl+Z moved files from external device?

Earlier today I moved about 20 video files and 50 image files from my Android device (Some on the phone, some on the SD card), onto my windows computer (This PC/Videos). When trying to sort them out and ctrl
    click all image files to move them to my pictures, I accidentally copied about 30 pics into the same folder. To resolve I did ctrl + z a few times and before I knew it it had undone it to before the point where the files were moved to my PC. I tried to Ctrl
    + Y but it would not redo, they have not reappeared on my phone either.

I need to recover all of the files and really really hope that it is possible to do so somehow. They are not in my recycle bin as they were not deleted, just undone to before the point they were actually moved.

Any suggestions is really appreciated.

Thank you.

MatthewBurnett, Feb 24, 2019
  4. kr5811 Win User

Recover files on Z drive

Did you solve your problem? It looks like I have a similar one. I have an external drive that was somehow mapped to a Z drive in Windows 10. Problem is, I didn't realize what had happened, and took out the external drive, and now the drive is corrupt.
    Any suggestions on recovering what was in the Z drive would be helpful, as I can no longer see it now. Thanks!

kr5811, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Need help to recover files lost from Ctrl + Z! - Similar Threads - Need help recover

2. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover files lost by ctrl+z: Look...
  3. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
  4. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  6. How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z

How to recover files erased by ctrl+Z: I cut and pasted some pictures from my phone to my hard drive. Then I started working on something else and pressed ctrl+Z a few times, carelessly. Only afterwards did I realize that by pressing ctrl+Z too many times, the pictures that I had pasted got erased, because it...
  7. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  8. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z in Windows 10?

How to recover files lost by ctrl+z in Windows 10?: Here's steps to my issue:1. Made a new PNG file by making a duplicate of another PNG, by pressing Copy and Paste in a Windows 10 File Explorer.2. Did some edits to this duplicate PNG in Photoshop and saved it.3. Hit ctrl-z twice on accident in windows and now my file is gone....
  9. How to recover files lost by ctrl+z

How to recover files lost by ctrl+z: Remember this from 2014 with over 2000 people pressing "I have the same question" and nearly 100000 people searching for an answer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows8_1-update/how-to-recover-files-lost-by-ctrlz/74e7e588-e27d-4e04-8eda-5876ced6adaf...
  10. Ctrl +Z deleted files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl +Z deleted files?: I always used cut and paste files from one location to another. Yesterday when I right clicked randomly I see in the menu "undo" I was curious what it was, so I clicked on it. Then I realized that my files moved back to C partition from D. I did redo, undo a few times and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. undelete ctl z un- undelete

2. ctrl z disappeared files

3. restore files deleted by ctrl z

4. hoe to recover file in desktop after ctrl z,
  5. ctrl z recovery,
  6. how to recover ctrl z command,
  7. ho to recover filw sdin windows before ctrl Z,
  8. ctrl z folder disappeared,
  9. restore files lost from ctrl z,
  10. my files are gone after pressing ctrl z,
  11. how to recover ctrl z file,